Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GAJ getting injured sucks was looking great.

managed to get 2139 with neale, GAJ, Smith, Taranto, Fritsch and Ryan all doing pretty poorly. up to 118 now although i did crack the 100 before Ablett got hurt

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Traded Hibberd to Yeo.... Yeo does some weird negating role for 3 quarters and does absolutely nothing. Then gets unleashed into guts for 1 quarter of brilliance. I'm still mad about it!

Zerrett still s**t.

Liam Ryan to cry about until we get news.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. At least Rayner to Coffield worked.

Holy s**t I was kissed on the dick this week.

Sicily and Greene out meant I couldn't trade Stef or JOM. Then I was so close to bringing in Yeo for Langdon, but I went for Hurn instead as a BE play.

Sometimes this game is killer, but it's the little wins that make it all worthwhile.

Finished on 2042. Where do I start? My midfield needs some serious changes. I backed in underpriced premiums but they have failed badly. Need to bring a reliable big dog like Gibbs (Ablett is now not an option either). Thought I could wait and pick up Zerrett but looks like he just won't cut it. Duncan a possibility to return but I feel safer with Gibbs.

I actually had some good rookie scores from English, Coffield and Murray but they get cancelled out when your premiums spud up! Whitfield, Devon, Parker and Billings all atrocious. As a non-owner, I was kind of happy with Yeo's low score at 3/4 time but then he junks it up at the end and now it's not much worse than my other spuds. DPPs can't come quick enough so I can finally put Whit in the backs and fix up my midfield. I have cash in the bank and I need to use it. Can't trade out JOM now so Parker is going and Neale gets one more chance to show some ceiling higher than 100.

Also need to get one more premium forward but I know I will pick the wrong one. Buddy, McLean and Walters are the top choices for now but are there any others to look at? Billings gets one more chance for now (might change later this week if I look at his score again). Think Billings is going to be this like Dahl last year, handball happy and can't ton up.

2004 with Yeo's 46 to top off what has been an absolutely s**t weekend. Dropped another thousand spots to 3800 or so. Think I'm done taking it seriously this year. Too unpredictable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back