Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westhoff and the resting rucks to play as key forwards?

Robbie to play mainly forward too?

Our forward line will be Ryder and these chaps.

Hobbits_RotK-cb179650.jpg

Almost just burnt myself. Been playing around with trades and almost forgot to put Constable back on the field after I reversed changes.

Surely late withdrawal material McCarthy?

Can't risk not taking dangers score tonight.

Also few ins for hawthorn. Does cousins still score as well?

Might just leave the Gibbons to cousins trade as Gibbons will grow fairly well being 130k.

Wouldn't mind moving on McCarthy for either Powell, Schultz or rozee.

Not sure if it's actually worth a trade for maybe 30k overall cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might just leave the Gibbons to cousins trade as Gibbons will grow fairly well being 130k.

Cousins should score better...wingard will play forward and with Shiels and Burgoyne out cousins will play even more mid. He played a bit high half forward last week. If Shiels and Burgoyne don’t get injured, cousins would have been dropped, so those with him enjoy the next 4 weeks because he’s going to make you $250+k

Wouldn't think so.

Cousins should score better...wingard will play forward and with Shiels and Burgoyne out cousins will play even more mid. He played a bit high half forward last week. If Shiels and Burgoyne don’t get injured, cousins would have been dropped, so those with him enjoy the next 4 weeks because he’s going to make you $250+k

Gibbons is projected to go 200k+ so save a trade and bank the same cash?
More about onfield scoring. But this also leaves me with 250k in the bank, whereas cousins only 90k.

So next couple weeks I can jump on crae without too much movement.

I worry about Bsmith tonight. Think this is the game where he gets that 60 where he actually looks good but doesn't score that well. Such a shame that he didn't convert that start last week. Watching Mrouch is always painful, had no right to ton up last week and tonight he isn't having 19 disposals again. He's going 130+ tonight. Can only hope Brouch outscores him for me.
I'm deciding to field Clark over Scrim again this week....was a tougher choice this week with the short break for clark. Just need him to get 60 and I'll be happy.

I worry about Bsmith tonight. Think this is the game where he gets that 60 where he actually looks good but doesn't score that well. Such a shame that he didn't convert that start last week. Watching Mrouch is always painful, had no right to ton up last week and tonight he isn't having 19 disposals again. He's going 130+ tonight. Can only hope Brouch outscores him for me.
I'm deciding to field Clark over Scrim again this week....was a tougher choice this week with the short break for clark. Just need him to get 60 and I'll be happy.

Smith been a spud but you got KOTD with Clark.. 55m a goal by him is a joke

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back