Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had Rocky too?

You captain Whitfield or something and fielded Rozee?
Yeah started the year with Rocky and have had Rozee on field the last couple of weeks. Loopholed Dangerfield as captain.

934A08DA-C7B8-4B0E-84B8-EA86D464AD52.jpeg B0C8D586-E230-4C5C-B06A-79086DA01B8E.jpeg

I'm 2070 with Cousins and Newnes to come. Took Sloane's 120 as captain. Unfortunately have McCarthy benched and both Setterfield and Drew on field. Was at the Lions game and McCarthy looked good. Rozee was unbelievable. Glad I got him in. Everything just went his way.

1832 from 19

Liberatore, Cousins, Parker to come
Rockliff + not owning Whitfield = :thumbsdown:
lucky i loopholed Danger... if i hadn't, i probably would've made Rockliff captain

The most annoying thing i was gonna trade and Simpson to Whitfield and decided to give Simpson another week and not doing that trade cost me 120 points.... arghhhh at least holding on to Heeney worked

I can't believe ingot sucked into Rocky even after saying not to because of wines. 🤬😡🤬😡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'm glad I held strong with Witherden. Wish I'd been able to be as strong with Heeney. Oh well, Kelly wasn't a disaster and I can watch Heeney for a few weeks and bring him back in cheaper potentially.
Noticed that he took quite a few of the kick ins (and played on) last night, which he hadn't been doing in the first couple of rounds.

Was very average prior to that.
No tackles no marks
Really wasn't seen around the contest.
He's not going to score 120 every week. I always thought he may struggle back up at the Gabba.
There were a few higher priced mids who performed poorly this week yet no-one's complaining about their scores - Oliver, Beams, Yeo, Redden.

He's not going to score 120 every week. I always thought he may struggle back up at the Gabba.
There were a few higher priced mids who performed poorly this week yet no-one's complaining about their scores - Oliver, Beams, Yeo, Redden.

Of course not, but he was on track for 85-90 max. And that would have been an effort.
Did not even look like getting to 100. Was completely opposite to what he put out in the first 2.

Noticed that he took quite a few of the kick ins (and played on) last night, which he hadn't been doing in the first couple of rounds.
His statline was still reading pretty well first two weeks though

20-25 possies, high kick to handball ratio, 5-6-7 marks etc

If he can go 25-30 and close to 10 marks he'll ton up, but I can't see him going under 70 either if he keeps it up

Can I vent at myself ... brought in Rozee and played Drew, Setterfield and Matt Parker ahead of him :(

Happens every week mate...last week I played Scott over constable. This week I benched linc McCarthy after playing him the first two rounds. Parker will either score 40 or get injured in the first half. Rookie lotto every year.

Was Lachie Neales big year at Freo was when Fyfe was out injured?

Perhaps this finally might be the year for him as they won't be playing together obviously.

Only concern is he's very handball happy still, but I think he should be high on the radar again

Was Lachie Neales big year at Freo was when Fyfe was out injured?

Perhaps this finally might be the year for him as they won't be playing together obviously.

Only concern is he's very handball happy still, but I think he should be high on the radar again

I thought people who started him were nuts, but seems they were the real geniuses so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back