Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOM and Neale putting the other premos to shame. Never would have picked those 2 to average well over 110 but they look like they could. It really is true that most of the top 8 mids change year to year.

O'Meara was great last year also.

Also how does Worpel score 58 with 26 touches?? Haha this week seriously. Not a single tackle given to him while I saw at least 3 that Macrae would have got for sure. Any other round and Worpel tons up with that many touches but this week is just cursed for me

As bad as I’ve seen in years and some teams are scoring 2300+!!!!

JOM and Neale putting the other premos to shame. Never would have picked those 2 to average well over 110 but they look like they could. It really is true that most of the top 8 mids change year to year.
Position changes have a bit to do with it sometimes, but yeah, injuries also

I'd say 3-4 normally stay the same. Reckon Macrae, Cogs and Cripps will stay in the top 8, the rest, who knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That +4 cost me my cash league match. He had Macrae as C giving him an extra 8 points. I lost by 3.
Was really pissed off in the last few minutes of the Hawthorn game. He had Sicily and I had Cousins. Sicily finishes with a 40 point last 1/4 and the last kick of the day. Clarkson leaves Cousins sitting on the pine for the last 6 minutes of the game.
FMDT.

Last edited:
That +4 cost me my cash league match. He had Macrae as C giving him an extra 8 points. I lost by 3.
Was really pissed off in the last few minutes of the Hawthorn game. He had Sicily and I had Cousins. Sicily finishes with a 40 point last 1/4 and the last kick of the day. Clarkson leaves Cousins sitting on the pine for the last 6 minutes of the game.
FMDT.
First time I've seen you vent all year. Was beginning to think that nothing bothered you at all with how much you accept BSmith's mediocrity. Congrats on the win against me in div 1. I should be kicked out of that league for trading Cripps

FMDT.
I barely saw Cousins on the ball that second half aside from when he gave a free kick away in the last, seemed he was getting most of his footy across half forward still

He's putting his hand up to be upgraded earlyish I think, JOM and Worpel were the main two in the guts still

Walsh and Constable are daylight to the other rookies it seems now

Butters is a consistent 60-65 it seems too

Yep good call on Marshall, but is his JS strong?

He's St Kildas ruckman but Longer is the thing here

Hmm forgot about Longer. Have to scout the Saints board to get a feeling on the ruck situation there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back