Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1570 + Houston (moved to hb this week according to Ken so a bit worrying) and Brayshaw (who was under an injury cloud?)

hoping for 1700

1496 with Cerra, Brayshaw and Rozee to go, should end up being a bit above par in the end.

Trading in Houston to Weller looks like the right call right now depending how Houston goes against Freo

Looking at 1549 (with Petracca and Bennell added), with Houston and Brayshaw to come.

No idea where that puts me in terms of par?

wow looks like I still suck at this game...
1438 + Houston + Brayshaw

I thought my midfield was mostly okay this week (Cripps, Crae, Rowell, Ward). Only players that shafted me were Cogs(C), Pickettspud, C.Taylor, DCameron and Whitspud.

Guess it shows the importance of picking the right captain and choosing the right rookies to field. This has actually lost me 100 points this week

Yeah of course Simpkin or Rozee Simpkin or Rozee...

I go Rozee and 4 points at quarter time, i just can't get anything right this year.

Rozee goes hot and cold quarter to quarter, there's no in between so hoping we get the former from here. Role isn't looking as good with Wines back in though.

Also go Cerra, finally pay me back for picking you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just noticed that the leading player for the round (so far) has Whitfield's 10 on-field. Just in case you wanted to feel even worse about your weekend. :D

Rozee has to go now, hasn’t played a minute in the midfield. What a waste of midfield talent
Yeah straight out for me.

I am just angry at myself because i knew this was a chance, avoided getting sucked in during the pre season but couldn't resist now. super talented kid but not guaranteed midfield minutes and he is not a natural accumulator. I was conned by just how amazing a player he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back