AFL RDT Round 3 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone with Grundy this week is a bit cursed I think. Will have to VC him but he will only go 115 max. Of course you would take that score as C but then you miss out on Crae 140+. Just can't win

Grundy will score 140 min. He gets Tom Fullerton. It’s disgusting. Against big o he would score 105 max. He’s going to have 65 hit outs tonight

Heppell ruled out...the carnage has begun early. Who’s next? Highmore? Kozi? Powell? Bergman?
inflamed disc...essendon are disgraceful. Said he would be fine after scans last week, nothing to worry about. Do we trade Hepp now? I really need to get my cash gen going. Already 2 donuts from Sharp and Ely Smith. Bergman, Scott also likely to miss. And according to you, Highmore and Powell are also finished. So 6/8 of my bench players are not playing

Anyone with Grundy this week is a bit cursed I think. Will have to VC him but he will only go 115 max. Of course you would take that score as C but then you miss out on Crae 140+. Just can't win

That's a rather preemptive take on things.

My suggestion is to have a drink and chill the * out.

If I had any faith in Grundy, I would just straight up captain him tonight. That way I could trade Heppell instead of keeping him for loop holing the VC.

He’s going 150+...by pure luck that he gets the big o to miss through injury...he’s going to have 20+ disposals and 60+ hit outs...everyone with Grundy starts the week with 150+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That one time when you are hoping one of your players doesn’t get a start so you can loophole Grundy 😂

Sorry was working late tonight and missed the game. I should not watch games more often...
Grundy very good, not sure what happened in the third qtr though? Great 3 qtr performance though

I’m sure you didn’t check the scores once whilst at work...how was my prediction? Mcinerney out gave your VC an extra 40+ points. You can’t even script it anymore how lucky you are.

I’m sure you didn’t check the scores once whilst at work...how was my prediction? Mcinerney out gave your VC an extra 40+ points. You can’t even script it anymore how lucky you are.
Mate I have Gaff averaging 65 as a 800k mid, give me a break. Could have chosen just about any mid and I pick the one spud from the bunch like I always do. About bloody time I get some luck

407 from 2

Grundy(vc) 152... loophole :thumbsu:
Neale 103... that's better

and i really like Devon Robertson @ 168k mid/fwd prospect... was a magnet at junior level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back