AFL RDT Round 3 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent start

6 / 639 + Witts Laird Berry then either Powell 65 or Rowe if bigger.

Can loop Butts now but can't see him doing much and
Highmore needs not to be medic sub.

I have no $$..all I can do his Heppell to brockman then highmore to Fantasia or jiath..disgusting. Fantasia against eagles will score 50 and jiath v cats 50.
Up to you. I think Jiath is good but still a wasted trade. We need to get Dev Robertson next week as a downgrade. Think you just cop the donut if Kosi misses

Decent start

6 / 639 + Witts Laird Berry then either Powell 65 or Rowe if bigger.

Can loop Butts now but can't see him doing much and
Highmore needs not to be medic sub.
This new sub rule is going to kill cash generating cash cows. The likes of Highmore scores a couple of 60s and then you expect another 60 will earn you $65K or so. Then he becomes the sub for week 3, comes onto the ground in the last quarter and scores 10 points. Cash generation has totally dried up. Not only this week but the following two as well.

This new sub rule is going to kill cash generating cash cows. The likes of Highmore scores a couple of 60s and then you expect another 60 will earn you $65K or so. Then he becomes the sub for week 3, comes onto the ground in the last quarter and scores 10 points. Cash generation has totally dried up. Not only this week but the following two as well.
Highmore is not even emergency this week so he can't be the med sub. Him getting dropped is still a farce though, was all set for a very nice price increase.

Hahahahaha Witts my best point of difference on pace for a 120 then injures his knee...this is why I complain!! Everyone else seems to have grundy...I make a great pick in Witts and be injures his knee. It’s the same every year for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Witts gone.
At least i have the cash to go Grundy.
Could be carnage though by next week with the rooks.
Butts SC score is :sick:

Those like me who weren’t KOTD by having Grundy VC, who you going C- Merrett or Gawn? Melbourne had huge scores against the Saints last week..with shiel and Caldwell out, surely Merrett goes at least 120? Gawn is wasting too much time forward this year which is a worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back