AFL RDT Round 3 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing compares.... Gaff averaged 65, SIXTY FIVE, for me. He will now go the rest of the year at 110+ just watch. Dusty was averaging 115 and I got him in for 57! Just wait until tomorrow when you see how I ruin Brayshaw for you, then you will appreciate how cursed I am.

Wines is playing as an inside mid with no opponent and he’s going to score under 50. Wines & Witts!!! I’ve got dusty as well....You get Grundy captain!

Wines is playing as an inside mid with no opponent and he’s going to score under 50. Wines & Witts!!! I’ve got dusty as well....You get Grundy captain!
Gaff is going 130+. Literally double what he averaged for me. Could almost be 100 points lost on Gaff to Dusty trade. That's actually incredible given their form lines.

1554 from 15

Cox(D6) looks settled
Warner + Gulden = :thumbsu:

traded OUT Bruhn (omitted) for Mitchell... and held onto Green - last chance - he needs to lift !!!

Gaff score hurts but i can't really complain after the footage from the first two games. Highmore and Bergman are the chance to be back next week? why was bergman even dropped
Port side super strong with depth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw copping curnow tag...only hope of 80+ will be by tackling his way there...this round been a disaster...feel sick changing Merrett to Gawn captain...have a awful feeling Gawn will score 70.
what did I tell you? Traded in Dusty and Brayshaw this week...ruined them both. I also have Young injured apparently, don't know how. Lucky I didn't watch most of today's game.

what did I tell you? Traded in Dusty and Brayshaw this week...ruined them both. I also have Young injured apparently, don't know how. Lucky I didn't watch most of today's game.

Without Fyfe, Brayshaw a spud. Won’t be able to handle a tag. We need Fyfe back else, he won’t score over 75.

Young did his hammy.

Without Fyfe, Brayshaw a spud. Won’t be able to handle a tag. We need Fyfe back else, he won’t score over 75.

Young did his hammy.
Nobody tagged Brayshaw except me, Fyfe back in will do nothing trust me. Just accept an 85 average from here.
Traded out Gaff's 154 for Dusty's 57 and Bray's 63. Gaff outscored them both combined by 34 points lol, just hilarious

Nobody tagged Brayshaw except me, Fyfe back in will do nothing trust me. Just accept an 85 average from here.
Traded out Gaff's 154 for Dusty's 57 and Bray's 63. Gaff outscored them both combined by 34 points lol, just hilarious

Changing from Merrett to Gawn captain going to cost me 40+ points!!! A week without Grundy as well. Absolute disaster. Gawn should score 120+ v Flynn and won’t score 80.

it's been 5 minutes and Gawn is on 11....he's going 130+ and you know it lol

You told me Merrett would be bad and Gawn would destroy Flynn..so 30 seconds before the game yesterday I change my captain when I knew Merrett would score 120+ and Gawn 70-80...look what happens...this after I cop Witts, berry, Campbell, Rowe, dusty and Brayshaw and don’t have grundy!!!!

Gawn spends 10-15 minutes of every quartwr playing forward where he can’t move...it’s just infuriating. He was on 45 points with 14 minutes left in the quarter...nearly half time and hasn’t score since. Of course I choose him over grundy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back