Game Day Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Baker keep getting games? I'll take it, lol

Went from named on the wing, to named last on the IC bench. Last chance?

No Rich for the Lions.
Kiddy Coleman is back, but maybe there's a chance for some McKenna or Wilmot kick-ins.
A man can dream...

Wilmot on field for Constable (if he's even named)

A few minutes before I posted this, you kent lol:

Some kent needs to write the Round 3 Discussion Opening Thread.

I's got stuff to say dammit.

My main league opponent is 235 in the world and I am 33K.

But I feel a vergence in the Force.

She has Hopper and I have Callaghan. She's gotta hold and play a rook (Wilmot via moving Constable) and I don't coz Finn gon' play.

Grundy is going to put his grown-ass man pants on this week against Ladhams.

She's going sideways from Dawson to Daicos and you KNOW the SC gods are gonna punish for that. Not via Daics (although all these kents putting the VC on him have me nervous and I defs won't entertain that kind of nonsense) but Dawson's going to go large I reckon.

I've jettisoned my failed midpricers and expect improved scores from Cunnington, De Goey (compared to last week), Ranga Richards (compared to last week), along with continued improvement from Day and my newbies Setters and DCameron.

If I was a betting man I'd have a dollar on me

Macrae naned as a follower rather than a wing or half forward. Do you think this means Bevo has decided to stop being a dumbass?

Macrae naned as a follower rather than a wing or half forward. Do you think this means Bevo has decided to stop being a dumbass?
Team sheets mean nothing. He could get named on the wing, on ball, over the ball, under the ball, or indeed, inside the ball and it means 9/10 of sweet FA.

How does Baker keep getting games? I'll take it, lol

Went from named on the wing, to named last on the IC bench. Last chance?

If he keeps playing he will get a half back role sooner or later knowing crazy Bevo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s time for the serious SC players to step up!

I can’t believe how some of us are punished for doing some research and went away from the most popular players

Anyway, I’m ready for a big comeback, starting this week!

Ben Stiller Swag GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back