Game Day Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of peak GAJ supercoach days. Good luck not owning him.
All good mate, I've got Finn Callaghan, bee's dick in it, could go either way.

It doesn't hurt that he's CD's no.1 lovechild these days.

Everyone's like 'Olipig went large this week - really had his snout in the trough.'

He had 25 possessions.

Yes, he had 2 goals, but he also had a flurry of possessions that went nowhere TWICE and scored bulk points (ineffective possession, snout back in trough, blocked handpass, gets back down there, tackles a bloke in possession, ball dribbles OOB - you've advantaged your team in no way, Clarry, but here's 12 points!)

The 2 goals included, it was the worst 150 game I've ever seen.

So yeah you've definitely gotta own him...
Wholeheartedly disagree, sorry Ingy.

I'm a non-owner, but that was the best game he's played in a long time. I can count on one hand the amount of times he's gone at over 80% DE. Had a mammoth impact

Wholeheartedly disagree, sorry Ingy.

I'm a non-owner, but that was the best game he's played in a long time. I can count on one hand the amount of times he's gone at over 80% DE. Had a mammoth impact
Fwiw, agree with this.
And people questioned Chandler's score as well, but he used the ball well, kicked goals, the one nice contested mark, score involvements on almost every possession etc.

Painful not owning him, upcoming run looks like it will pile more hurt on tbh, but only so many fingers, too many dykes.
Owners laughing, he'll be off chops and out of reach.
Silly me, went against ownership %, and paid more for Laird ....believed his consistency was valuable as a (C) ....and hoped Piggy would throw in a low score

Best laid plans of mice & men .....😢

Oliver is a pleb. Being outscored by a stick insect and barely above a 2nd year 500k defender. LDU already gone past him aswell.
Tell me you didn’t watch yesterdays game without telling me

Not having Piggy literally ruined me last year. Wasn’t making the same mistake this year. First picked
My only purpose now is to provide comic relief, so brace for a ton of gifs, you characters. Starting here.
the-simpsons-mad.gif

Tell me you missed the sarcasm without telling me you missed the sarcasm.
Gotta give it a touch more razzle dazzle, mate.
Outrageous av, btw, outrageous 🐕🤩
GIF by Oculus

Not having Piggy literally ruined me last year. Wasn’t making the same mistake this year. First picked
Yeah I didn’t have him or Laird last year. So I started both this year. Laird hasn’t hit the heights I’d like yet though but a couple of 120+ games in next few would give him a 4 round average of around 125 and make up for it 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back