Game Day Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Yay I beat someone with my 2,072
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2294 with Ginbey so close to dragging me over the 2300k hurdle and taking the C off Clarry killed me. Oh what could of been had i backed my gut.

2266. If Davey had been on field instead of Flanders I'd have broken the 2300. Still pleased and still would like to kiss Will Day on the forehead.

If it makes you feel any better, you still wouldn't have beat me with an extra rookie.
Yeah played the extra rook in def ( Cowan ) because axed Ridley

2188 all out for me, which looking around is very meh, but could have been a lot worse.

It was the clanger merchants that killed me this week. Rioli, Worpel, Doch and Bont all butchered the footy, while Bowes, McKenna, Marshall and Ziebell all punched out sub-80s and were disappointing. At least Bont’s disappointing VC led me to Captain Clarry, so small mercies at least.

Copped the Cameron injury too, and my Rd 1 trades in Stewart and Jelly both came back and punched out 150+ scores. This is a brutal game sometimes.

Neale as VC decided to stick with it instead of captaining Oliver (wish i bit the bullet). Still happy with the score!
excuse-me-who-the-hell-are-you.gif

2,158 not great, but I’m ok with it - considering the disaster on Saturday GWS game & not being able to use both Baker’s 95 E & Wilmot’s 69 E

The biggest spuds are: Callaghan 37 & Cogs 58

I should be able to climb from 81K :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back