Game Day Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1648183

rytteriet-snobberne.gif
It's gonna be battle of the spuds when I play you in Tragics

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need a 'wildcard' like Fantasy Premier League. Need a completely new team lol. I will trade like a madman, but it won't help. Just missing too many must-haves.
It's also captaincy selections too. If you get a pod as an option you can jump so far up the rankings. It's so vital to get it right each week.

A good start turned to shite. 2140
Ginbey made me pay for taking Wilmott instead. Watched the derby today. He really is a beast. Tsatas better be good
Nick Daicos thinks he is, therefore a winner.

Hai kents.

Got flogged at work all weekend but thought I'd drop in and make most of you feel better about your teams.

Docherty 87 despite 39 and a goal 💩. Don't care how many turnovers he had, Sicily goes 240 with that stat line
Young - what the * does this bloke actually do despite look like Stuart Broad with a ponytail
Bont - CD not a fan of the shitty chest tatts clearly and neither am I you bogan kent
Hopper out
Coniglio revealing that his surname isn't actually Italian for "rabbit", but for "absolute ******* clanger merchant" instead
Campaignerington being the biggest fail of a mid-pricer of all time. How the * do you not ton up against the equivalent of the Keilor U14 midfield with your best 2 mids out so you HAVE to play full time in the guts. Cooked
ROMa ******* s**t house too.

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 10.01.29 pm.png

* this bullshit game.

Anger GIF by One Chicago

Hai kents.

Got flogged at work all weekend but thought I'd drop in and make most of you feel better about your teams.

Docherty 87 despite 39 and a goal . Don't care how many turnovers he had, Sicily goes 240 with that stat line
Young - what the * does this bloke actually do despite look like Stuart Broad with a ponytail
Bont - CD not a fan of the shitty chest tatts clearly and neither am I you bogan kent
Hopper out
Coniglio revealing that his surname isn't actually Italian for "rabbit", but for "absolute ******* clanger merchant" instead
Campaignerington being the biggest fail of a mid-pricer of all time. How the * do you not ton up against the equivalent of the Keilor U14 midfield with your best 2 mids out so you HAVE to play full time in the guts. Cooked
ROMa ******* s**t house too.

View attachment 1648242

* this bullshit game.

Anger GIF by One Chicago

Decent melt mate, 8/10. Long season, hang in there kent!

why change what’s working?
Fair call, but as an example from this past weekend, I VC'd Daicos because I literally forgot to change my captain choices in time. Would've VC'd Neale or English otherwise. Now I got away with it this time around thanks to Oliver, but such inattention is bound to hurt me at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back