Game Day Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more for a Richie ....

Moving on up from 135.000 rank after round one .

digging wiener dog GIF by Giatec Scientific

2232, Callaghan and Cumming goodbye. Worpel and don’t have chandler

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just to put it out there, as good as Sheezel, Chandler and co have been, Reuben Ginbey playing in an undermanned sign up against hardened bodies in a much tougher role for a kid to excel in has been bloody fantastic. We love frothing the seagulls, but he's been very impressive.

Fair call Chiefton. I have been rather conspicuous in my absence for the last, oh I don’t know, several years. I do miss the banter, melts and memes of Big Footy but I just haven’t had the time for SC for a while. I guess I’m going to have to find the time now, at least until the inevitable wheels fall off this here train. Happy to have you Kent’s along for the ride, however long it lasts

nicksplat splat GIF

A respectable 2190 despite my LDU disaster (traded him in, missed the late out, on-field, DOH).

Cruising at 3,667 overall, but another premo forced trade through injury this week (D Cameron). That's 3 premos down in 3 weeks. NOT what I want to be spending trades on right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored a touch under 2,200 but am slowly climbing the ranks, with my rank halved in the past two weeks. Wish it was better, though!

Thought 2,192 seemed above par for being ranked as I was, but only slightly it seems. Indicates a HEAP have similar teams!

VERY tempted to punt Ridders for LDU before he skyrockets (swing Ginbey back), and then upgrading Setters to Stewart next week. Means having to field one of Wilmot or Cowan, but can at least screen Wilmot's score given he plays first up.

Then it's operation target Cogs and Clarry once I am able to swing JZ/Cheezel back. :rainbow:
SCE RD3 DJ RANK.jpg

SCE RD3 DJ TEAM.jpg

Everybody seems to be on target Clarry protocol now. I said it numerous times during the pre season you just start him and structure around it as it is so hard to get him in now with his price still going up and manageble BE scores even for him.

Many coaches saying or more so wishing they can bring him in as an ugrade target later on are fooling themselves and he will cost you more now to get him trade wise if you didnt start him.

Everybody seems to be on target Clarry protocol now. I said it numerous times during the pre season you just start him and structure around it as it is so hard to get him in now with his price still going up and manageble BE scores even for him.

Many coaches saying or more so wishing they can bring him in as an ugrade target later on are fooling themselves and he will cost you more now to get him trade wise if you didnt start him.
Ingy was also very vocal about this.

It was the '25 yr old whos been peaking for years vs 29 yr old with 2 good seasons' comment for me.

Very glad I stuck with piggy 🐷

Currently don’t have Clarry but with all the good mid pricer’s at the moment I don’t think it’ll be as difficult to get him as previous years. Neither Setterfield or Hopper are keepers so if one good rookie comes along down the track it’s not hard to move both of those guys into Oliver and say Wardlaw.

Ingy was also very vocal about this.

It was the '25 yr old whos been peaking for years vs 29 yr old with 2 good seasons' comment for me.

Very glad I stuck with piggy 🐷

It doesn't hurt that he's CD's no.1 lovechild these days.

Everyone's like 'Olipig went large this week - really had his snout in the trough.'

He had 25 possessions.

Yes, he had 2 goals, but he also had a flurry of possessions that went nowhere TWICE and scored bulk points (ineffective possession, snout back in trough, blocked handpass, gets back down there, tackles a bloke in possession, ball dribbles OOB - you've advantaged your team in no way, Clarry, but here's 12 points!)

The 2 goals included, it was the worst 150 game I've ever seen.

So yeah you've definitely gotta own him...

It doesn't hurt that he's CD's no.1 lovechild these days.

Everyone's like 'Olipig went large this week - really had his snout in the trough.'

He had 25 possessions.

Yes, he had 2 goals, but he also had a flurry of possessions that went nowhere TWICE and scored bulk points (ineffective possession, snout back in trough, blocked handpass, gets back down there, tackles a bloke in possession, ball dribbles OOB - you've advantaged your team in no way, Clarry, but here's 12 points!)

The 2 goals included, it was the worst 150 game I've ever seen.

So yeah you've definitely gotta own him...
Non owner justification! 😜🤣🍻

Non owner justification! 😜🤣🍻

He's averaged 6 SC points per possession mate. Do me a favour.

And the passage I described wasn't fiction - it happened.

The comparison between Clarry's game and his score, and Bont's game and his score is as hilarious as Grundy's game vs score last week and Grundy's game vs score this week.

And I TOLD you kents they'd overcorrect on Grundy. And they did.

They make s**t up, and a lot of it is based on decisions they've made about what the main players are going to score before the first ball is bounced. The more I play this game, the more convinced I am about this

He's averaged 6 SC points per possession mate. Do me a favour.

And the passage I described wasn't fiction - it happened.

The comparison between Clarry's game and his score, and Bont's game and his score is as hilarious as Grundy's game vs score last week and Grundy's game vs score this week.

And I TOLD you kents they'd overcorrect on Grundy. And they did.

They make s**t up, and a lot of it is based on decisions they've made about what the main players are going to score before the first ball is bounced. The more I play this game, the more convinced I am about this
No one forces you to play and the other crud format AFL fantasty is still open to join.

Painful not owning him, upcoming run looks like it will pile more hurt on tbh, but only so many fingers, too many dykes.
Owners laughing, he'll be off chops and out of reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back