Autopsy Round 3: JOM Exotic and the tame Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha * me fellas how good was that. Knew we had that in us.

Am I wrong in feeling like this must be one of the first times the new brigade have all fired? Guess they haven't all played together much. But Mitchell, Jaegs, Worp, Dimma and Wings were so good. BOG to Smithy though.

Mitchell looked so much more comfortable this week, and this game showed how much we missed Jaegs. What a bloody star.

That physical pressure was so good.

Clarko is 100% right in that now that's 4/5 with BB at CHB. It's weird but it's worked more than it hasn't.

Would love to have buried them in the last but tired and went into self preservation mode. Hard to tell whether we have a fitness issue, time will tell.

Anyway, great win and great to see both JOM and Scrimshaw back in the team and both not losing touch.

I reckon the last qtr was part fatigue part slogging from the Tigers

by that I mean, in cricket, when things are Near impossible you just swing and hope, and it comes off a lot. The tigers went from being unable to score, to taking risks and having a crack. It worked and it got nervy.

This flog hates us and takes every chance to stick the boots in- up yours Lloydy!!
“Buddy Franklin, Jordan Lewis and lance franklin”. Jesus he’s sounds drunk
Lloyd also said Worpel “is what he is but he’s a pick 40” someone tell Lloyd that the number you’re picked means dick and what you do once you’re drafted with said number that is everything.
ask the dumbarse how James hird went for a pick 60 or whatever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If fit Scrimshaw plays every game. He is the future - has composure, class and effort. So many others but I. Smith has to be the pick.
Not sure of Clarkos reasoning for not selecting Scrimshaw in the first two games?

Everytime I have watched the kid play he looks total class and a future 250 game player.

Souch composure and a lot of courage in the air as well.

McEvoy in defence certainly works when our midfield is on and pressures the opposing mids. Didn’t last week and got cut to ribbons and looked slow. This week, we pressure their mids into playing long and slow and our defence looks strong.
Just wait until we Jarman ‘the Barman’ Impey back down there. I can’t wait to see that. He’ll obviously need some time but the thought of adding him flying out of our back half is tantalising.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back