Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I5xjt29.gif
TiredHeartfeltAfricanmolesnake-small.gif

In Pleasantville, it's been a good week ......many Coaches have felt an urge to pat a dog, and smell some flowers
Some huge scores, with most scores impacted by the Rookie Roulette of which Rookies we played on-field ......Gulden is rivalling Rowell from last season in his impact ....Campbell (seagull jnr) came to the party ....and Jordan completed the quartet of outstanding Rookies.

Now we enter that exciting period of price changes ......Premiums like Neale slated to drop nearly $70K after this week .....the Golden Egg Rookies Flynn (+$80K), Jordan (+$55K), Campbell (+$50K) and Gulden, a massive $114K increase in price

But the question of everyones lips this week .... "what do we do with Old Man Cripps" ....do we use a trade to jettison a favourite SP, or do we stick fat ?

Already we're seeing the impact of the tightened Concussion Rules on our team .....how many held Dangerfield, and now have to deal with Fyfe
Injuries galore ....trades indeed will be a premium like never B4 .....so use wisely & not frivilously like me :$

what to do now.gif

Round 3 Predictions
Neale to bounce back against COLL who will arrogantly not tag
Macrae, Dunkley, and Bont to have a party against North
Tex Walker to struggle against a very good DEF in Sam Collins
Lloyd to be shut down by RICH (fingers crossed)
A.Brayshaw to continue his rich vein of form against CARL
MELB's golden boys to have a day out against the hapless GWS

Have a great week .....may the SuperCoach Gods smile upon your team .....easy this game

taking candy from a baby.gif

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I5xjt29.gif

In Pleasantville, it's be a good week ......most Coaches have felt an urge to pat a dog, and smell some flowers
Some huge scores, with most scores impacted by the Rookie Roulette of which Rookies we played on-field ......Gulden is rivalling Rowell from last season in his impact ....Campbell (seagull jnr) came to the party ....and Jordan completed the quartet of outstanding Rookies.

Now we enter that exciting period of price changes ......Premiums like Neale slated to drop nearly $70K after this week .....the Golden Egg Rookies Flynn (+$80K), Jordan (+$55K), Campbell (+$50K) and Gulden, a massive $114K increase in price

But the question of everyones lips this week .... "what do we do with Old Man Cripps" ....do we use a trade to jettison a favourite SP, or do we stick fat ?

Everything is going to be just swell in Pleasantville. Meet Cripps' replacement

Yes, I am aware of the irony of the actor that's portraying Butters in this example tragically dying in real life whilst at the top of his game.

Last edited:
I5xjt29.gif

In Pleasantville, it's be a good week ......most Coaches have felt an urge to pat a dog, and smell some flowers

Already we're seeing the impact of the tightened Concussion Rules on our team .....how many held Dangerfield, and now have to deal with Fyfe
Injuries galore ....trades indeed will be a premium like never B4 .....so use wisely & not frivilously like me :$

View attachment 1090202

Round 3 Predictions

Have a great week .....may the SuperCoach Gods smile upon your team .....easy this game

View attachment 1090213
We all know that Richmond doesn’t tag. Lloyd to go 130+ no sweat.

Tex will kick another 5 goals this weekend to embarrass Collins and the Suns in a big Crows win. Suns have never won at AO.

Rowe will kick 3 goals himself as there's no Budarick to man him up. Harbrow will come in, constantly try to run off half back, leaving Jimmy free in the f50.

I'm expecting 300 combined from my 2 Crows forward premos this weekend :)

I5xjt29.gif

View attachment 1090202

Round 3 Predictions

View attachment 1090213

The same Richmond that has let loose HB and mids accumulate useless stats for the last 5 years?
Yeah, they won't be putting work into Lloyd lol.
Averaging 13.5 behinds per game, he's gonna have a gut full.

140+ incoming.

Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Timberwolves
Tex will kick another 5 goals this weekend to embarrass Collins and the Suns in a big Crows win. Suns have never won at AO.

Rowe will kick 3 goals himself as there's no Budarick to man him up. Harbrow will come in, constantly try to run off half back, leaving Jimmy free in the f50.

Damn, I just might VC Tex.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
The same Richmond that has let loose HB and mids accumulate useless stats for the last 5 years?
Yeah, they won't be putting work into Lloyd lol.
Averaging 13.5 behinds per game, he's gonna have a gut full.

140+ incoming.

Bean Disgusted Disappointed.gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide

So You brought Tex into your side ? .....

bold strategy.gif

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone know how to turn off the annoying winner winner chicken dinner KFC pop up on the SC site every time I refresh?

Install one of these

My Giants mate reckons Mummy comes in which puts some doubt on Flynn. Yikes.
They might try to double-team Gawn? Maybe they're worried that Gawn will tear Flynn a new one
Good result for the Flynn at R3-ers. Those with Flynn at R2 might be panicking slightly

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Status
Not open for further replies.