Preview Round 3 North vs Swans Saturday 1:45 pm: Changes & pre match discussion @Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out: Hayden, Wood
In: Marley, Larkey

Hate playing Sydney. We never ever play our best when we play them. Hopefully we can get over the line. We'll certainly be in with a decent shot if we show the determination and grit of the first 2 games

Last edited:
Hard to make changes to a winning side.

Not sure Wood did enough to hold his spot so would expect if Larks is ready to go thats a straight swap.

Marley might be expecting to walk straight back in but LMac might be given job on Papley and keep the team we had today.

Hard to make changes to a winning side.

Not sure Wood did enough to hold his spot so would expect if Larks is ready to go thats a straight swap.

Marley might be expecting to walk straight back in but LMac might be given job on Papley and keep the team we had today.
I’d consider Lmac on Sam gray who always towels us up

Marley in for Scott on papley

Atley on Heeney

Hayden to rotate mid and back

Hayward and Lewis Taylor are also dangerous

Last edited:
I’d consider Lmac on Sam gray who always towels us up

Marley in for Scott on papley

Atley on Heeney

Hayden to rotate mid and back

Hayward and Lewis Taylor are also dangerous
I thought JMac owned Heeney last time we played, in the pre sea son.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Wood, Scott/Hayden
In: Larkey, Williams

Scott, Hayden and Wood weren’t bad today, but Larkey offers more than Wood, and I believe that Williams would be brought in as additional defensive cover for Sydney’s small forwards.

If Larkey is fit, then Mason unfortunately has to make way although I thought he presented hard & threatened.

I'd persevere with Bailey at Marvel. Aaron Hall would want to have a better game.

Only change: Larkey for Wood, otherwise no change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back