Game Day Round 3: Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are already getting punished from the 1m handball to nobody without Connor adding to it

Ahh, the old 1 metre handball comment. Just choose to focus on a couple of things he did wrong while playing in the completely wrong position.

We are left with Fyfe trying to win everything by himself. Blakely is a big body and proven ball-winner as inside mid. He has to be given a chance to replicate 2016/17, which is miles ahead of what anyone on our list has so far been capable of except Fyfe and Mundy (who seems to have fallen off a cliff).

Ahh, the old 1 metre handball comment. Just choose to focus on a couple of things he did wrong while playing in the completely wrong position.

We are left with Fyfe trying to win everything by himself. Blakely is a big body and proven ball-winner as inside mid. He has to be given a chance to replicate 2016/17, which is miles ahead of what anyone on our list has so far been capable of except Fyfe and Mundy (who seems to have fallen off a cliff).
A contest on the ground is exactly the same no matter where it is and Connor fumbles before missing targets by hand and foot.

Would someone delist Conca and be done with it.

I questioned someone rating him as a top 10 player during the preseason and people disagreed with me!

Solid soldier at best... and the bad games of those types tend to be proper bad. To be fair the umps have been pretty hot on him with htb though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A contest on the ground is exactly the same no matter where it is and Connor fumbles before missing targets by hand and foot.

How many games have you closely watched of his at WAFL level? I doubt many

You may not rate him but he's clearly better than some in our 22. He's played a number of good games and won't develop not getting games while still young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back