Preview Round 3 (Pride Round) v West Coast @ Swinburne Centre (Punt Road)

Remove this Banner Ad

dplggr47

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Rajcic made AFLW team of the week. She played well (and certainly better than her previous weeks), but I didn't think it was worthy of team of the week.

cmndstab

Hall of Famer
Apr 29, 2008
Ingle Farm
AFL Club
Adelaide
I would have had Sarah Allan ahead of her personally, but she definitely played well. I think when you keep a team to one goal (and they were lucky to get that one) at least one of your defensive group has to get in the team of the week.

beartoo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2004
Moana Heights Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
Impressed with the Crows this season (again). Love the way our backs operate as a unit. Individually they all protect the fall of the ball with body. They rarely infringe when spoiling from behind. Good coaching on a group and individual level.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

cmndstab

Hall of Famer
Apr 29, 2008
Ingle Farm
AFL Club
Adelaide
Impressed with the Crows this season (again). Love the way our backs operate as a unit. Individually they all protect the fall of the ball with body. They rarely infringe when spoiling from behind. Good coaching on a group and individual level.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Honestly, it's the only thing that has kept us in the matches. We're only averaging around 5 goals a game, but our defence has been superb. Agreed, it's no longer just the individual brilliance of Allan or Randall, it's the structure and everyone understanding their role.

Do we have a defensive coach? They deserve a raise if so.

Firewalker

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Apr 20, 2009
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Honestly, it's the only thing that has kept us in the matches. We're only averaging around 5 goals a game, but our defence has been superb. Agreed, it's no longer just the individual brilliance of Allan or Randall, it's the structure and everyone understanding their role.

Do we have a defensive coach? They deserve a raise if so.
It’s still Peter Caven

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad