Game Day Round 3: QClash(?) Suns vs Lions

Who were your three best players against Gold Coast?

• Lauren Arnell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greta Bodey

• Shannon Campbell

• Dakota Davidson

• Jessy Keeffe

• Lily Postlethwaite

• Catherine Svarc

• Jesse Wardlaw

• Sharni Webb

• Emma Zielke

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta say the sun's have lifted there intensity this quarter, seem to have decided to take physicality up a notch. Our girls aren't looking as composed. Obviously wouldn't be as close if it weren't for the umpires goal, but we're still going to need to figure out how to find some time and space anyway

Struggle to kick goals without Woosh either setting them up or kicking them herself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Struggle to kick goals without Woosh either setting them up or kicking them herself.

8 shots at goal though. I definitely think we've missed Woosh, but I think the momentum swing has had more to do with losing the midfield battle.

Wtf how was that HTB?!?!

8 shots at goal though. I definitely think we've missed Woosh, but I think the momentum swing has had more to do with losing the midfield battle.

Wtf how was that HTB?!?!

From 33 inside 50s isn't good enough

Credit to the Suns. They are persisting like they did against Richmond.

Easy to gain momentum when your tackles suddenly count anywhere, and being tackled is suddenly high all the time.

Good game umps.

edit:too salty. Fair play to the suns, they took every opportunity they had. That was a much freer flowing game than previous weeks and much higher quality skills from both sides.

Back