Game Day Round 3 Roos v Lions @Gabba 8pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m happy to cop that if there was evidence that we are atleast on the right track. Other then a couple highly skilled kids like JHF what else are we seeing that we can look forward too. We don’t have the skills, we don’t have the structure or any semblance of a game plan. Its so grim from my perspective.
Right on.

But don't upset alot of the club apologists - they will be very upset if you say things are offtrack.....

Comben for who ?
Bonar for who ?
Talls for smalls ?
Unfortunately there will be 1 to 2 young players that will be scap goats.
Bonar for Scott
Comben for Zurhaar
Davies- Uniacke for Ford
Perez or Hayden for Walker (if Mckay is okay)

Look forward for Perez to be available, Goater and Curtis earn a spot. Tarryn's injury to be over.

The hard thing is playing so bad, but not knowing who do drop for replacements. We just need to keep getting experience. The rebuild is technically still only early days

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ball movement and use has been woeful every preseason and season proper game. As has our pressure on the opposition. Don't agree with David King, there's enough senior players and guys with 3+ years experience that this isn't about rebuild inexperience pain. Serious questions about what Noble and co did with the group this summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So our coach has NFI, our list management team are ******* stupid and our players are pea heart potatoes.

What a time to be a North supporter.
Luff is a genuine potato.

Is Jy Simpkin blind?, I’m serious get the bloke eye tested, he’s switched it inside to a 50/50 contest about 5 times tonight.

Noble should go after this game . Honestly.

If the club emails s**t this week advertising competitions and other crap I’m going to explode…they should shut up shop now and concentrate on ******* playing football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back