VFL Round 3 - Sandringham vs Collingwood at Trevor Barker Oval (Pies lost 93-113)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Borthwick, Howe and Hore back. Nice to get Kirby back as well. Beveridge was more than handy preseason.

So is Daicos Injured? and Dunn is the 1 Going up to AFL Team
No idea whether Daicos is injured, perhaps they're just resting him? I was really hoping he'd play a big game this week and they'd pick him against Carlton next week, but that's not too likely to happen now. At least Kirby returns, but the continued (unexplained) absence of McCarthy is indeed a mystery. Anyone with a bit of height who can take a mark and kick a goal or two should be half a chance for us at the moment, so it would be nice to see him playing again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomorrow's amended team, with emergencies bolded and senior interchanges struck out...

B: 44. L. Mackie, 23. L. Keeffe, 12. M. Scharenberg
HB: 21. T. Phillips, 35. S. McLarty, 31. J. Ramsay
C: 14. J. Aish, 33. R. Wills, 2. J. De Goey
HF: 29. T. Broomhead, 9. J. White, 16. C. Mayne
F: 19. L. Greenwood, 39. B. Crocker, 11. J. Blair
R: 45. M. Lynch, 25. J. Crisp, 24. J. Thomas
I: 27. K. Kirby, 57. A. Close, 60. J. Kelly, 61. N. Gray, 63. M. Hore, 48. L. Tardrew, 65. L. Howe, 50. A. Woodward, 56. S. Tahana, 49. M. Chippendale, 47. G. Borthwick, 17. C. Brown
23P: 58. K. Beveridge

I'm thinking Ramsay for carry-over, given he played Tuesday and that a potential 5 day turnaround is preferable to a 4 day one...?

So the coaches have decided to move Keeffe to full back now. I thought they were going to try him as a fwd/ruck? Have they given up on that idea or is he full back now because Dunn is in the Seniors?

So the coaches have decided to move Keeffe to full back now. I thought they were going to try him as a fwd/ruck? Have they given up on that idea or is he full back now because Dunn is in the Seniors?

Played a bit there over the first couple of games, with Dunn in the side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back