Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Weather:-

Bloody beautiful clear light winds around 24° forcast to drop off a couple if degreesthrough the night.

Broadcast: 7mate in NSW. Rest of you will have to work it out for yourselves, but I wouldn't be optimistic on FTA.

Ins- Outs

Swans

In- Sam Reid ( the second best one) in.
Out: Robbie Fox

Giants

In- Harry Perryman, Jacob Hopper
Out: Tom Scully, Zac Langdon

Hardest thing for me to work out in this game is who's in form.

Swans ruined the Eagles first game at the new stadium.Then lost to Port, who do look ominous this year though missing Ryder.

Giants whooped the Bulldogs, but I'm not sure that's anything to brag about. Then struggled against the Pies as usual.

Expect Perryman to play as a pressure forward in a near like for like replacement of Langdon. Hopper certain to go into our midfield rotation.

Sure to be the usual brutal battle around the clearances. Cogniglio back for us this is huge against a team with a tough inside mid brigade like the Swans.

Giants by 5 goals :cool: but I may be biased.

Last edited:
Scully out is big, usually plays well against us.

Not bringing high hopes to this game but we beat them last time around so who knows.

Keen to see Franklin & Reid vs Cameron and Patton.

Should be entertaining regardless of the result.

Go swans

:(Hoping people can be a bit patient tonight and not call for Leon's sacking and the clubs disbandment unless and until we're at least 2 goals behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we've suddenly decided that there is a clash between these two teams?

The most annoying part is that when they play later in the year the Swans will wear exactly what they are now, and yet the Giants will be in orange. So how is tonight any different?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back