Review Round 3: Sydney Swans vs GWS - Match Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Finding it tough to get excited about this one. Hopefully the team is stinging from the humiliation of the round 1 loss last year and come out firing to make a point.

Finding it tough to get excited about this one. Hopefully the team is stinging from the humiliation of the round 1 loss last year and come out firing to make a point.
Ill be more excited come 4. Then itll be fun times ahead

Wanna see that total pressure again, those fast hands around the rucks, the run,the intent, buddy and tippo nine tackles each, Gary to run carry and kick a coupla majors, Harry with his usual excitement but a whole lot more purpose, josh, hanners, kieren and Luke with 35 touches each, Isaac getting plenty of it, our back six to blank their boys...... and a foot to the throat for four full quarters.... Swans by 12 goals!

I am really curious to see how Pykey and tippo go this week in the hit outs against mummy

Smith out and the weather makes this a much closer game than I'd like.

It's going to look real foolish when it's pissing down and we don't need fancy skill work but hard contested footy. Yes I'm alluding to the lack of Mitchell to support Kennedy and GL.

BIG danger game now that rain is forecast. I'm thinking Essendon R1 this year, GWS R1 last year.

Rain around first bounce could make it even worse, it's dry and fast when the game gets underway, GWS burst out of the blocks to kick four unanswered goals then it pisses down and we can't peg them back - aaaaaaghhh ................... phew, I've just woken up.

BIG DANGER GAME! GWS are a side on the move and a win is no certainty. $6.75 during the week was stupidly generous odds, it will be much closer than that.

I don't think we will thrash GWS, but will win with a level of comfort given the game is at the SCG.

I can't wait to get there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Realistically if we're switched on from the outset and conditions are good we should win by somewhere between 35 and 75 goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back