Review Round 3: Sydney Swans vs GWS - Match Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So how do you guys feel about the recent moderator decisions?

I'm surprised you haven't posted #haawneyforheeney yet today

Having a little look at the GWS board

one moron poster was getting around Tom Buggs hit on Heeney....
He's a sniper & piece of s**t Bugg. Roo a few weeks ago was as soft as they come. Collect the bloke while they're not looking then run away. No different here... He's a weak coward of a footballer & based on that probably a pathetic person outside of footy too. Reckon I'd rather lick Crowleys toes than shake that weak as piss rat prick's hand.

He's a sniper & piece of s**t Bugg. Roo a few weeks ago was as soft as they come. Collect the bloke while they're not looking then run away. No different here... He's a weak coward of a footballer & based on that probably a pathetic person outside of footy too. Reckon I'd rather lick Crowleys toes than shake that weak as piss rat prick's hand.
Have you seen the still image of Heeney hitting the post? (I don't know how to capture and paste it here). Very surprised he's he's not injured.

Jetta is getting some confidence back

I am a massive fan of mcglynns energy especially when the opposition gets a run on, but fair dinkum he is poor by foot.

Shaw did play well yesterday credit where its due, pass to jetta was good.

Rampe and reg are in the brain fade a week club, but they carry the defence especially without smith.

Ted is going ok too

I just shudder at the thought of roughead and co v our defence

I hate when we go sideways in the opposition 50 area with dinky kicks it turns over so much

Jetta is getting some confidence back

I am a massive fan of mcglynns energy especially when the opposition gets a run on, but fair dinkum he is poor by foot.

Shaw did play well yesterday credit where its due, pass to jetta was good.

Rampe and reg are in the brain fade a week club, but they carry the defence especially without smith.

Ted is going ok too

I just shudder at the thought of roughead and co v our defence

I hate when we go sideways in the opposition 50 area with dinky kicks it turns over so much
Want to likex20000

Our senior players did some shocking turnovers last night. Was perplexing and frustrating and when Longmire talks about Team effort I'm pretty sure that was not what he had in mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back