Trades Round 3 trade plans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on these three trades. Would love to keep Preuss at R3, but do I need to sacrifice to get these 3 in for cash gen ?

Is Cripps a must have. Could also sit pretty and just go Dixon to Hayes and/or Whitfield to Hewett.

Attachments

• SC Trades.PNG
    SC Trades.PNG
    213.2 KB · Views: 55
Thoughts on these three trades. Would love to keep Preuss at R3, but do I need to sacrifice to get these 3 in for cash gen ?

Is Cripps a must have. Could also sit pretty and just go Dixon to Hayes and/or Whitfield to Hewett.
Do It Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Considering bringing in Xerri. 2 options are going straight from Durdin to Xerri.
Other option would be to trade Ward and swing Coniglio into the mids.
Any thoughts?

View attachment 1361359

Don't trade Ward. Not an instant hero but all the signs of a player that will get some good scores soon.

Xerri is a decent pick but not a must have. He'll probably revert to a 70-80 tonight against big O. Good starting pick, not a must trade in though on the basis of scoring a 110 v Bailey bloody Williams in a covid decimated team.

Don't trade Ward. Not an instant hero but all the signs of a player that will get some good scores soon.

Xerri is a decent pick but not a must have. He'll probably revert to a 70-80 tonight against big O. Good starting pick, not a must trade in though on the basis of scoring a 110 v Bailey bloody Williams in a covid decimated team.

Xerri will be a stepping stone for me. Gets R/F, gets up to 400k or so, switch him to R2, eventually trade Gawn back in at a lower cost than he started the year out at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back