Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be tossing up over WHE or McGrath I reckon.
WHE will probably win out, more time in the system and 3 preoms and Marchbank will be enough to hold up the backline for now.

Will be tossing up over WHE or McGrath I reckon.
WHE will probably win out, more time in the system and 3 preoms and Marchbank will be enough to hold up the backline for now.
Plus Woosha said McGrath will be managed

I doubt I'll be able to afford Nank unfortunately.

If SPS gets another sub 60 score I'll rookie correction trade him to WHE

Really hoping Macmillan can play loose on half back or up on the wing. If his derp coach plays him as a 1on1 defender again I have no choice but to piss him off

Marchbank, McGrath and Hannan might also be must haves

O'Meara and Roughy also on notice

The reverse trade button is going to get destroyed next week!

Pickett & Roughy to Nank & Hannan is my current thinking but ill see how Rough and Pickett go first. If Roughy scores well I'll have to seriously think about passing up the chance to get Nankervis :huh:
Who you got in the ruck?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started with both WHE and Nank.
Brought in Hannan this week for Smith.
Question marks over Butler but 64 not too bad so probably bring him in for a different rookie. Pickett comes to mind or Taranto if he fails again.
Not sure if I will use the other trade or not.
Regretting starting Treloar and Hanners over Pendles and JPK.
Oh well

Bit pissed off that prices don't increase honestly, people will be jumping on Nank and I feel cheated that I locked him in before Round 1.

Will be looking to offload Roughy for WHE.

Hannan and WHE are the two I'm missing that seem to need fixing. Likely Hannan in this week if any of the extended bench rookies (like Mountford) get dropped.

Next week probably O'meara to WHE unless he posts a big score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back