Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating this thread early because if you are like me you will be planning your round 3 trades as soon as - if not before - this rounds lockout.

So I've done the maths and i'll have about $500 leftover after doing Hibberd -> Hannan and Taranto -> Hoskin-Elliot.
Did you have a spare 40ish k in the bank?

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have a bit of spare cash and have the option of trading Eddy out to either Butler or WHE. As great as he has scored in the first two rounds is WHE worth the extra $130K? Obviously, if he were able to continue with a 90+ average he would remain as a keeper whereas Butler could be used as a cashcow only then needing another trade to upgrade him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHE is a tough one. He is going to make some good money but you just know with him he is going to turn around and produce a 40-50 point game.

Is playing a very friendly DT role, 20 marks in last 2 games! Seems to just b roaming the wing/forward line and they are looking for him! Could even become a keeper at his current rate.

Jack Steven and Joel Smith might have to go

dunno who i'll bring in yet but Dan Houston has got to be considered now... maybe better than Hannan ???

NFI on trades. I have had 1 horrible week. 1 good week. Smith will most likely go, but I am not sure I want to jump early on some rooks. Cripps/Shaw are the only 2 premo's that have totally underperformed but Cripps I had a feeling would start slow.

Looks like WHE is a must have, might need to downgrade one of Steele or Roughy for him......which one though is the question?

I'm in the same boat, not sure whether to make the trade or not though. Scenarios like this is why it pays to have some cash in the kitty when putting the original team together, think I made a mistake there.

I'm in the same boat, not sure whether to make the trade or not though. Scenarios like this is why it pays to have some cash in the kitty when putting the original team together, think I made a mistake there.
Yep, exactly the same scenario for me.

I'm guessing I'll end up swapping Steele out for WHE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back