Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambert > Sicily/Acres/Smith/Petracca (dependant on who shows the most this weekend)
Crouch > Dusty

Rookies mostly set.

Will keep an eye on Z Guthrie, Bonner and English on the radar for next week as rookie fix ups, Long, Lloyd and Stephenson would need to score something decent this week to get into the mix too. Zerrett my only premium concern, but he's easier to cover in this game due to rolling lockout/loopholing lucky dips.

Might not even do anything though if Naughton, Brayshaw, ZGL and Ryan show scoring improvement plus 3 of these guys scored better in DT last week and 2 of those 3 played in defeats. Would prefer to hold those trades rather than burn them early and shoot myself in the foot when I need them for injuries and to complete my side later in the year.

Keeping an open mind, but need to pick the right situation also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have 400K to spend as have carried an extra rookie hoping for cash generation, so will look to upgrade worst performing 150K rookie (D. Fog, Hunter Clark or Brayshaw) to either Cripps or Buddy or Toby.
Already have Danger :moustache:

Can any SC playing Richmond fans give me an insight into Kane Lambert? Stick fat or was it a trap all along? Depending on how the rest of the round pans out, I'm leaning towards ditching him for Bonner,Gray, Petracca, or Shaw. Or can someone from Tigerland make a case for sticking with him??

Can any SC playing Richmond fans give me an insight into Kane Lambert? Stick fat or was it a trap all along? Depending on how the rest of the round pans out, I'm leaning towards ditching him for Bonner,Gray, Petracca, or Shaw. Or can someone from Tigerland make a case for sticking with him??
Trap ....may have some good scores ....but we want consistently good scoring

If Zorko and Fyfe perform like campaigners again I might do 1 of them to Cripps and the other to Dusty.
Stick fat with your premo players .....we always say that, it's true !!! ......unless those Premo's are in my side :(

Had a stinker first Q round 1.
Then the entire team bar Dusty basically had a stinker last night, I don't have him, but wouldn't be trading him out before a 5 game run @ the G against teams that didn't make the 8 last year.

Hunter Clark has to go. Donuts in the first quarter after 40 last week. Can't carry a slow burner at his price.
Will have $473k to spend. Round 2 scores will determine the trade.

Out for Geelong Fogarty next week is my plan. Has been very ordinary so far, like all expensive rookies.

LDU had a good game today

Still may go depending on how the other rookies go
Hold.

Write off last week. Did you see the conditions?

Hold.

Write off last week. Did you see the conditions?
Yes. But if LFogarty or English score 80+ again they'll be must haves for early cash generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back