Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simpson was averaging 79 after 4 rounds last year. I'm sure plenty traded him out by then since he was priced at 106 from the previous year. Ended up averaging 96 from the remaining 18 games & finished a top 6 def.
Goes both ways sure, but can't just have a blanket rule of never trade primos.

Fair to swap hibberd (going down in price) for shaw (going up in price). Pocket the 100k and get hibbs back when he starts to perform while he will be cheaper?
That’s only making you 50k per trade. That’s Chicken s**t in the scheme of things. Not worth it

Zorko > Gray
Rayner > Ryan

If Rayner was not such a spud I would have been fine, but with Greene/Fogarty & Langdon out I need to pull the trigger on my first trades. Leaves me with over 200K in the bank. Don't have a forward reserve, but have a loophole option now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those that are picking Taranto, are you not worried that Hopper will take the inside role with him coming back into the side?
He will obviously take some of the inside mid minutes, but I think the Scully injury could even push Kelly to a wing more often.

I believe Taranto can avg 90-95 playing the forward pressure role and inside mid 50/50

Heater is also a good example of not completely writing off a "never again" premo because he burnt you the previous year. I gave him a second chance, so far so good.
Me too.

Wilson/Williams makes it obvious though. Otherwise no one would’ve touched him.

Heater last year is a prime example of this.
:moustache::moustache::moustache:

dcOBuVk.gif

Welp, this is it. Should I make ANY changes at all? 5 minutes on the clock, no pressure

team.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back