Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, just realised that the way I was going to get the funds to bring Pittonet in was to trade in Rivers... But now Rivers isn't playing... & I need Pittonet to cover for Gawn.

Oh, what a clusterfk.

Can't afford to wait until tomorrow as Pittonet plays tonight. And there's no other rookie DEF worth bringing in. Argh.

Damn, just realised that the way I was going to get the funds to bring Pittonet in was to trade in Rivers... But now Rivers isn't playing... & I need Pittonet to cover for Gawn.

Oh, what a clusterfk.

Can't afford to wait until tomorrow as Pittonet plays tonight. And there's no other rookie DEF worth bringing in. Argh.
Trade as if Melb was playing

Trade as if Melb was playing

What's the thinking there Jiska? I don't see how this game can take place in the next 2 weeks myself, which means it can't be shoehorned into this SC round/gameweek.

I've gone bonkers... I'm starting to look at players like Zac Bailey & Trent McKenzie!

Wow, just saw that McKenzie has the most marks in the comp through 2 rounds!

Bugger it... There's something superhero'ish sounding about "The Canon & The Jet"... McCanonzie & PittoJet it is... What could possibly go wrong!?

Last edited:
Hypothetically speaking, if you had a spare trade left this week, and had an Essendon/Melbourne midfield premo (eg. Zerrett, Oliver) but didn't have Matty Rowell, is that a 100% no-brainer trade today?

Hypothetically speaking, if you had a spare trade left this week, and had an Essendon/Melbourne midfield premo (eg. Zerrett, Oliver) but didn't have Matty Rowell, is that a 100% no-brainer trade today?
That would be a decent trade, could also go straight sideways to a premo playing today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back