Trades Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s everyone’s thoughts on trading a playing rookie such as Scott or McNeil down to a donut just to get Grundys 162? Got every player playing and seems like I’ve missed a few good VC scores over the last few weeks because of it.
Nope it's complete madness.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m not keen to go Impey, I feel lots of 60-70s from him moving forward.

Another one for you, just throwing it out there. Switkowski. Has been very good his first two rounds. Good mark, finds the ball, burrow in, can lay a tackle, kick a goal, win a clearance... Just 279k. I can see him getting midfield minutes if he keeps this vein of form up. 179cm though but not weak. Anyways it's an option, is all. I would do it if Jordan / Tex were not a higher priority.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on trading a playing rookie such as Scott or McNeil down to a donut just to get Grundys 162? Got every player playing and seems like I’ve missed a few good VC scores over the last few weeks because of it.

I have done this and reversed a few times already this morning. Missing out on the 162 seems ridiculous but I’m deterred because Sharp who I have is a good donut from next week onwards.

Right now I’m giving Macrae my trust to go 150.

Nope it's complete madness.

Wrong.

I'd be looking at turning them into a rookie you can bank on playing later, like Downie.

Wrong.

I'd be looking at turning them into a rookie you can bank on playing later, like Downie.
How is the trade and cash generation worth the "potential" extra points for one week.

Screenshot_20210402-101143_Samsung Internet.jpg

Need some opinions please guys.
Thinking Cripps to Tex with the first trade for the quick cash grab.
Second trade is doing my head in.
Only rooks I feel I don't have are Impey, Bergman and Brockman.
Thinking Impey of that lot, but who to ditch... Dow or Scott?
I know you'd say Dow in a heartbeat right? But here's my thinking...
Bevo dropping Lipinski and Wallis seems temporary to me, feels like a kick in the pants type thing.
On the other hand, Fisher and Martin out for Blues just shored up Dow's JS massively.
I'm thinking he makes more coin than Scott longer term just purely due to JS.
It feels crazy trading a playing 102k rookie, thoughts?

Still thinking:
Cripps to Butters.
H. Jones to Impey.

Impey 75 avg 150k inc
Jones 45 avg 90k inc
Butters 100 avg 35k inc
Cripps 90 avg 70k dec

165k inc overall.
120 pts Impey over rookie at F6 for 8 rounds.
200 pts Butters over Cripps.

Think I’m being conservative and it’s still a win.

Any other thoughts?

View attachment 1091989

Need some opinions please guys.
Thinking Cripps to Tex with the first trade for the quick cash grab.
Second trade is doing my head in.
Only rooks I feel I don't have are Impey, Bergman and Brockman.
Thinking Impey of that lot, but who to ditch... Dow or Scott?
I know you'd say Dow in a heartbeat right? But here's my thinking...
Bevo dropping Lipinski and Wallis seems temporary to me, feels like a kick in the pants type thing.
On the other hand, Fisher and Martin out for Blues just shored up Dow's JS massively.
I'm thinking he makes more coin than Scott longer term just purely due to JS.
It feels crazy trading a playing 102k rookie, thoughts?

I would trade out Sharp via Cripps to Ridley or Bowes if you are dead set on trading him. I would hold Cripps for now personally.
Dow good JS but man i wouldn't want him in St Kilda colours. Can't see how he scores well unless his teammates start passing him the ball more as he doesn't win his own ball nearly enough. He i would trade out as soon as an option becomes available. Scott will have to go too as soon as Bevo removes him but his cash building is better then Dows for now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would trade out Sharp via Cripps to Ridley or Bowes if you are dead set on trading him. I would hold Cripps for now personally.
Dow good JS but man i wouldn't want him in St Kilda colours. Can't see how he scores well unless his teammates start passing him the ball more as he doesn't win his own ball nearly enough. He i would trade out as soon as an option becomes available. Scott will have to go too as soon as Bevo removes him but his cash building is better then Dows for now.

Thanks but can't do that this week due to Sharp locked

Doch to Bowes yes but Fyfe to Chapman seems a bit premature unless you're facing a donut

No I'm not facing a donut I have Highmore D6 and Kosi D7 with Fyfe D8. I'm more thinking it would save me trading next week if I do it this week. If I wait until next week then Bowes goes up say $10k and Doc drops $10k then I can't do that trade because I won't have enough to go Fyfe to Chapman so I would need to trade another rookie which I want to keep all of them for a at least a couple more weeks. If Chapman gets dropped I will still have a loop player.

No I'm not facing a donut I have Highmore D6 and Kosi D7 with Fyfe D8. I'm more thinking it would save me trading next week if I do it this week. If I wait until next week then Bowes goes up say $10k and Doc drops $10k then I can't do that trade because I won't have enough to go Fyfe to Chapman so I would need to trade another rookie which I want to keep all of them for a at least a couple more weeks. If Chapman gets dropped I will still have a loop player.

Bowes set for a 42,300 rise if he scores 100 this round.

7EB78C2E-7D12-4CD7-952F-C82752B5A1DA.jpeg E0645FAF-38B2-4F7A-8DB4-0D41F7FC7721.jpeg
Bank: $142k
Option 1: Phillips > Butters
Option 2: Phillips > Ridley & Cox > Rookie (Brockman). I’m $2k short for a straight swap.

Is a trade from Phillips to Impey worth the 200k in the bank for upgrades? Have a feeling they might average the same.
I was happy to keep Phillips at F6 and just save this trade. I have all the required rookies and Downie as my Captains loophole who should get games later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back