Trades Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to try and get in Campbell before the second game today so I don’t have to field Rowe, but I’ve just realised I’m so strapped for cash that the only option I have to trade out for him is Bruhn so I might as well do it now.

Yeah tricky with Rowe playing today, but Bruhn to Campbell seems a little sideways?
If you haven't used any trades it looks good, but if it's your 3rd or 4th maybe hold on to it?

Devil's advocate here says maybe Campbell might drop off, and Bruhn might start scoring well.
Though Campbell looks a far better option - chances are he makes a bit more coin than Bruhn.

Welcome to rooklotto!

Yeah tricky with Rowe playing today, but Bruhn to Campbell seems a little sideways?
If you haven't used any trades it looks good, but if it's your 3rd or 4th maybe hold on to it?

Devil's advocate here says maybe Campbell might drop off, and Bruhn might start scoring well.
Though Campbell looks a far better option - chances are he makes a bit more coin than Bruhn.

Welcome to rooklotto!
I’ve already had to make 3 forced trades and am holding Fyfe. I reckon Campbell is must have, so I’ll bring him in and barring disaster next week no trades will be made.

Any thoughts/preferences on choosing one of this lot

Bont Titchell Shittrucca or Boak ?

Gee Boak looks great again, in fine form. Great POD
Titch is ever reliable on the park. Also a POD
Bont's ceiling is massive, his floor lower than the other two.
Trac's scoring last year seems the outlier at this point.

Tough choice. How many Dogs do you have?

I went Titch, but Boak was close. Didn't get Bont because of others in my team sharing his bye.

Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Missed out on Ziebell and feel I should bring him in. Not sure who to trade out between Harry Jones and Lachie Jones from Port. Probably Lachie Jones from Port and then shift Cox into defence? Was also tossing up between this trade and bringing in Berry for Downie but thought I'd hold Downie for a bit and wait from him to get games

1617338249763.png

1617338268183.png

Any thoughts/preferences on choosing one of this lot

Bont Titchell Shittrucca or Boak ?
Without seeing your team I'd probably split them into 3 tiers..
1. Bont - highest ceiling and CD absolutely love him. Most likely to cop a tag though
2. Titch/Boak
3. Trac - mostly for the fact that he's going to drop in price with 2 sub 100 scores and a BE of 180 and I think he's a bit like Neale where he's overpriced to start with due to COVID score inflation

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
At the moment I would be going Boak

Gee Boak looks great again, in fine form. Great POD
Titch is ever reliable on the park. Also a POD
Bont's ceiling is massive, his floor lower than the other two.
Trac's scoring last year seems the outlier at this point.

Tough choice. How many Dogs do you have?

I went Titch, but Boak was close. Didn't get Bont because of others in my team sharing his bye.
Cheers tx for getting back.
Already got Macrae/Dunk/Helmet so baulking at Bont. Probably no genuine reason though coz that bye is ok.
Boak is definitely looking the hot favorite for me.
Taaaaa

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I really don't think Clark will be dropped but for those who are worried, hold 1 trade and 25k over and trade to Jiath if needed would be the easiest option to avoid a 0.

I think in the event Clark is dropped it doesn't bode well with Danger, Cameron, Duncan, Menegola and Rohan coming back in, might not be like for likes with Clark but they'll push guys like Tuohy into more direct competition. But I expect he'll retain his spot for a further few weeks at least. If he doesn't it may be curtains though.

I'd say more likely from that round 2 team though out goes Dahlhaus, Henry, Evans, and Constable for the 4 that missed.

B: Bews, Blicavs, Kolodjashnij
HB: Stewart, Henderson, Atkins
C: Menegola, Dangerfield, Duncan
HF: Higgins, Hawkins, Smith
F: Miers, Cameron, Rohan
Foll: Stanley, Selwood, Guthrie
Bench: O'Connor, Clark, Tuohy, Parfitt

How I see their best line up. Henry for Clark a possibility if they wanted height I guess.

We don't. It's the St Kilda Board people that think he will be dropped for Carlisle.
The St.Kilda board is mentally *ed, the melts on there after we smashed them were hilarious, some kents trying to justify McCartin over Petracca and dumb s**t like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why people think Highmore might be dropped. Played well last week. Doubt Carlisle takes his spot.
Should be adequate cover for those running Clark at D6.
Kosi should also be fine.

Clark may survive yet, with Rohan going out and Menegola looking unlikely this week.
IN: Duncan, Holmes?
OUT: Rohan, Constable or Clark?

My point on my Highmore stands. He won't be dropped. Don't listen to the nuffies, wherever they post (so stfu FIGJAB).

My Cats loving mate (30yr member) reckons that after Rohan, the next likely outs are Evans and Constable.
He says Clark stays.

My point on my Highmore stands. He won't be dropped. Don't listen to the nuffies, wherever they post (so stfu FIGJAB).

My Cats loving mate (30yr member) reckons that after Rohan, the next likely outs are Evans and Constable.
He says Clark stays.

Well this is awkward......

Highmore DROPPED
The St.Kilda board was right. Carlisle comes in. Rooklotto continues.

Clark will be dropped along with Selwood & Hawkins now, for all we know.

With all this uncertainty...
Probably going to trade Fyfe -> Ridley now via Clark to mids. Cripps gets to stay by virtue of being a warm body.
If Clark is dropped, have the E on Powell on the mids so at least get a 50 as opposed to a donut. If Kozi is dropped I have a trade and about 90k to save myself

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Missed out on Ziebell and feel I should bring him in. Not sure who to trade out between Harry Jones and Lachie Jones from Port. Probably Lachie Jones from Port and then shift Cox into defence? Was also tossing up between this trade and bringing in Berry for Downie but thought I'd hold Downie for a bit and wait from him to get games

View attachment 1092197
View attachment 1092199
Did you get JZ?

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
With all this uncertainty...
Probably going to trade Fyfe -> Ridley now via Clark to mids. Cripps gets to stay by virtue of being a warm body.
If Clark is dropped, have the E on Powell on the mids so at least get a 50 as opposed to a donut. If Kozi is dropped I have a trade and about 90k to save myself

Congratulations on your purchase of Zach Guthrie. :rainbow:

lol.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back