Trades Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backline is in trouble lads.

Highmore Kosi and Cox as my D6,7,8

Need to trade Highmore.
I have the same 3 at D6 to D8

Highmore with a BE of -68, bloody hard to trade that out. I'm going to hold on and hope he plays again soon

Rather trade Clark (will net me money) and Kozi (lower scoring potential) if they get dropped

Best case scenario they both play this week and do well, then just hold Highmore at D8

I have the same 3 at D6 to D8

Highmore with a BE of -68, bloody hard to trade that out. I'm going to hold on and hope he plays again soon

Rather trade Clark (will net me money) and Kozi (lower scoring potential) if they get dropped

Best case scenario they both play this week and do well, then just hold Highmore at D8
Cant hold as a loophole option can we? Saints will get prime time slots. Which is usually early games. * the Saints, Carlise is a dinosaur.

Defender rookies are on the rocks so I’ve made my first trade of the year. Looking ahead, I want to avoid the rookie selection headaches and get them off the field. Laird a temporary move to the mids this week but will have HYoung as my D6 moving forward.

Pains me to move Fyfe to facilitate this but I have to justify it in that he may be affected by the concussion in upcoming games as well as spending heavy minutes up forward, which I didn’t like. Ridley looks to be one of the top defenders this year and the new gull of SC scoring.

Fyfe>Ridley

B: Laird Ridley Daniel Stewart Short Young
(Kosi Highmore)

I’ve just been reading the Port board and it sounds like Butters is a must have. Like a better version of GAJ with a bit of Dusty in the mix. Fear of missing of our ...

Phillips —> Butters?
can he turn water into wine also? tell those supporters to calm their farms and just get him into your team. because yes. along with ridley i think they are the two must have players that some of us overlooked.

with all this uncertainty about Clarks JS and teams wont be announced until Sunday night... Think my trades are made for me...

Phillips > Warner
Clark > Ridley

Probably points chasing, and maybe going too early on Phillips, but think I’ve landed on the below.
Will wait til 8pm to pull the trigger in event that there are selection issues this evening View attachment 1092725
Pretty sure I'm dumping Gaff too. I wonder does Shuey back help him at all?

So with all this talk about kosi and clark as potential outs, i may be looking at a donut.

Have already made 1 trade (heppell to tex), but was considering one of jones/kosi/highmore to either logan mcdonald (via clark to def). Other option is to bring in waterman or chapman.... or hold and cop the potential donut/s from kosi/clark.

1617405466241.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a situation now with Highmore dropped, Sharp not playing and Kosi an unknown for selection and plays on Monday...

DEF: Lloyd, Laird, Daniel, Stewart, Clark, Koschitzke (Highmore, Sharp)

I have 207k and I've only used the 1 trade so far. I could always just wait to see if Kosi gets named and if not get Jiath. If he does, I could leave him but then that leaves me with 3 fringe players and Clark. Idk whether to play it safe and use my cash now to get rid of Highmore or Kosi and get someone like Jiath, Cumming or Young who are going to make money.. The bulletproof trade I think would be to go Kosi to Young/Cumming and then if Clark gets dropped, get Jiath Sunday night..

It's just another rookie correction - lock it in!
<DO IT gif>
Ok I’m doing it! Is it bad that after this week, I would have already made 3 trades? And I still have spud Tyson to trade...
Wait I just realised that if Kosi doesn’t play, I cop a donut. I won’t know I if Kosi plays until after the saints game. So if I do Hunter to Flynn, I risk a donut in the backline. Still worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back