Trades Round 3 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy I pulled the trigger.
Now everyone will attempt to jump on THE RIDDLER!

1617440753197.png

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Since it's now all but confirmed that Cripps has been playing injured, I may as well use the opportunity to generate 50k towards 2 likely rookie correction trades for this round & the next.

Cripps > Butters

3 trades down and team doesn't look any better than it did in Rd1 :rainbow:

View attachment 1089293

Phew, came really close to falling for the Butters trap. :$

Ollie1981

Team Captain
May 3, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Still have not made a trade but really could use some help with this team. I decided to hold danger but is it to late to trade him and should I? Cripps is my other concern. Please help on what I should do.
IMG_8191.JPG
IMG_8192.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Still have not made a trade but really could use some help with this team. I decided to hold danger but is it to late to trade him and should I? Cripps is my other concern. Please help on what I should do.
View attachment 1093503View attachment 1093504

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
HOLD Dangerfield and put him on field for Dow or Jordan (probably Dow) so you get Scott's 65

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
D6 Kosi, D7 Highmore, D8 Sharp and only about $13k in the bank with 1 R3 trade left.

The obvious concern is that Kosi could well be dropped and I wouldn't have enough cash to upgrade to a more expensive Geel/Haw playing defender which would result in a donut.

Fortunately Carlton have selected $102k defender Luke Parks. He looks to be a marking, rebounding defender type so could do quite well. Wouldn't be hard to do better than Kosi. I'd rather not go so early on Parks or sell off Kosi before a price rise, but insuring against a donut is a definite plus while perhaps the deciding thing in favour of the trade is that it will gain $21k which will ensure I can afford next week's trades of Campbell>Waterman and LDU>Ridley, trades which could well be narrowly unaffordable without that cash.

Kosi>Parks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back