or

Gaff to Andy Brayshaw
Hayden Young to Dusty
15k in the bank
That 2nd option looks tempting

After a crap start I'm looking at:

Out - Rowell, Worpel
In - Jordon, Dusty

Worpel is cooked by the new rules, tackles are down and that's where he has scored a lot in the past

Leaves $400k+ for the first ruck upgrade which won't be far off

Dom Tyson>Jordon
Patience is running thin with gaff, might trade him.

Dom Tyson>Jordon
Patience is running thin with gaff, might trade him.

Get Tom mitchell

No trades unless Highmore gets dropped.

Other option would be wasting a side trade on hunter to flynn to chase the $$$. Hunter is finished. Can’t see him playing again.
You're in great shape

Ranked 6th with Flynn the only rookie you missed

I wouldn't recommend either of those trades

You've already got 2 premo keeper rucks and Flynn is a week to week proposition with that ankle and Highmore will make you a lot of $$ in due course even if he does get dropped this week

Happy with my team now. I did stuff up a rookie selection as a result of being away from home and not checking the sunday teams in round 1, hence i took briggs instead of Highmore.

I really like my 5 gun mids - macrae, merrett, brayshaw, taranto & walsh.

My forwards are weak though! De Goey looks like he might turn into a flop and phillips hasnt hit the heights i had hoped.

Anyway, i feel pretty content with my team after using the 250k i had from downgrading rowell to ziebell on my backline. Markov comes in for sharp and i may trade briggs to highmore if he is selected again.

Lloyd, Laird, Short, Doch
Macrae, Brayshaw, Merrett, Walsh, Taranto
Gawn, Grundy

They are my definite keepers. Then hoping Phillips and/or De Goey can become keepers too. Apart from the bad luck with Rowell i feel like all my original premiums have been at least average, to pretty good which is why im happy with my team as a whole. I have missed Berry as a rookie and as i said, i may get Highmore in this round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No trades unless Highmore gets dropped.

Other option would be wasting a side trade on hunter to flynn to chase the $$$. Hunter is finished. Can’t see him playing again.
Yeah you don’t need to make any trades, all your premos are on fire so no need for any corrective trades. That may change next week since I might grab Brayshaw for Gaff.
Flynn will break down soon, don’t bother

Have to trade Gaff before he cops that fat price drop. He is finished, role is dreadful.
I've watched both of the eagles' games this year and yeah it's like they avoid going to the wing he's on LOL. Titch is just a frkn magnet, he was awesome against us in R1.

Happy with my team now. I did stuff up a rookie selection as a result of being away from home and not checking the sunday teams in round 1, hence i took briggs instead of Highmore.

I really like my 5 gun mids - macrae, merrett, brayshaw, taranto & walsh.

My forwards are weak though! De Goey looks like he might turn into a flop and phillips hasnt hit the heights i had hoped.

Anyway, i feel pretty content with my team after using the 250k i had from downgrading rowell to ziebell on my backline. Markov comes in for sharp and i may trade briggs to highmore if he is selected again.
I made a similar error when I just assumed that Jones would be selected for Port. By the time I realised he wasn't playing, it was too late to do anything about it. To make matters worse, he injures himself whilst playing in the reserves.
There are a couple of rooks who I need to bring in and they will come in at the expense of the totally underperforming Gaff. Gaff does not get his own ball and relies totally on having it kicked to him. Regularly this year, his team mates have totally ignored him. If they continue to do so, he won't get to 80.
This will leave me with more than $500K in the bank which will be used next week.

I made a similar error when I just assumed that Jones would be selected for Port. By the time I realised he wasn't playing, it was too late to do anything about it. To make matters worse, he injures himself whilst playing in the reserves.
There are a couple of rooks who I need to bring in and they will come in at the expense of the totally underperforming Gaff. Gaff does not get his own ball and relies totally on having it kicked to him. Regularly this year, his team mates have totally ignored him. If they continue to do so, he won't get to 80.
This will leave me with more than $500K in the bank which will be used next week.

Yeah that is shithouse luck with Jones. I'd happily go back to the days of Thursday night teams, no Thursday night games and full lockout on Friday night after Sunday benches are finalised.

Neale, Gaff and Fyfe are my issues atm. Tempted to boot Neale and Gaff for Macrae and Titch, holding Fyfe coz at least his price won’t plummet.

I've watched both of the eagles' games this year and yeah it's like they avoid going to the wing he's on LOL. Titch is just a frkn magnet, he was awesome against us in R1.
Never seen anything like it before...legit think his role is just to cover ground and be some sort of a decoy? I also think there is something wrong with him mentally or physically

Yeah that is shithouse luck with Jones. I'd happily go back to the days of Thursday night teams, no Thursday night games and full lockout on Friday night after Sunday benches are finalised.
That's as it should be. I'm surprised that no-one in the media has asked the AFL why they are doing the teams the night before rather than the usual Thursday night. It's bloody horrible from a DT perspective.

Neale, Gaff and Fyfe are my issues atm. Tempted to boot Neale and Gaff for Macrae and Titch, holding Fyfe coz at least his price won’t plummet.
His price may not plummet but he won't be playing. I certainly wouldn't be trading out Neale. His price is irrelevant. He is one of your gun premiums and should remain in your team unless you firmly believe his below par scoring will continue. As Collingwood don't tag, I wouldn't be surprised if Neale scores 120+ this week.

Agree with Gaff being an outside player and relying on being fed the ball which is just not happening, thinking of trading him to Brayshaw who gets his own ball and can also wander down and kick goals which is a bonus from a midfielder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back