AFL RDT Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vision of Heppell at training looks terrible. He’s no chance this week...

Highmore, kozi, Jones and Bergman good chances of being dropped...

Fantasy depth to be tested early...
Highmore no chance
Kozi I doubt
Berg I doubt
Jones they need to get games into

Why do you think they'll be dropped and for whom?

Highmore no chance
Kozi I doubt
Berg I doubt
Jones they need to get games into

Why do you think they'll be dropped and for whom?

Saints will bring in Carlisle this week..brad crouch also a definite in..

Mitchell Lewis dominated vfl last two weeks. Clarko the stubborn fool refuses to drop Tim O’Brien or ceglar. Kozi will be the one to make way.

Port have rozzee and Marshall to come back in. Georgiades kicked 4 so won’t be dropped. Bergman will be unlucky.

Jones was absolutely pathetic last week. They will want to give waterman a crack. Can see them making at least 5 changes after last week.

Saints will bring in Carlisle this week..brad crouch also a definite in..

Mitchell Lewis dominated vfl last two weeks. Clarko the stubborn fool refuses to drop Tim O’Brien or ceglar. Kozi will be the one to make way.

Port have rozzee and Marshall to come back in. Georgiades kicked 4 so won’t be dropped. Bergman will be unlucky.

Jones was absolutely pathetic last week. They will want to give waterman a crack. Can see them making at least 5 changes after last week.
Carlisle rucked in 2s, he'll replace Hunter IF he plays
Crouch in for Nikki or Bytel

Rozee will replace Farrell

No idea on Marshall

Jones was great week 1, Hooker needs to get to the backline and Waterman might get a game

Will be interesting to see selection

Nothing at this stage.

Have all the relevant rookies and backing Lachie Neale in.

most likely:

Green -> Mitchell

- i've got enough money leftover to do Bruhn -> anyone under 500k (fwd/def/mid)... but i can't find anyone who won't require an eventual upgrade (waste of a future trade) apart from Caldwell who is now injured (6 weeks)
- if i were to use a "stepping stone" player... D.MacPherson, Hind, Fantasia, Markov, Sholl, S.Berry are the ones on my shortlist
- keeping Dangerfield, Neale, Heppell

Last edited:
Could even see him go to a whole new level this year...with the stress of potentially winning the comp and all.

Will come crashing down this week..I’ve already had sharp dropped. Kozi next so will have no cover in backline if highmore gets the flick. I’ve also got Heppell to worry about and a spud F6 as Campbell in my midfield so have to play Rowe or Jones.

Will come crashing down this week..I’ve already had sharp dropped. Kozi next so will have no cover in backline if highmore gets the flick. I’ve also got Heppell to worry about and a spud F6 as Campbell in my midfield so have to play Rowe or Jones.
So Rowe is scoring 80 this week. Will have to try and get him on field.

A message for #DaTBird123
Is Jones likely to debut in the next week or two?
After killing it pre season where everyone thought he was a certainty to start the season , he couldn't make Port's best 23.
Some are now suggesting that he has gotten over his hamstring issue earlier than expected and may come into the side this week. That makes no sense.
If he wasn't considered good enough two weeks ago, why would he be brought into a side that is playing as well as Port is unless there are injuries to cover which does not seem to be the case here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A message for #DaTBird123
Is Jones likely to debut in the next week or two?
After killing it pre season where everyone thought he was a certainty to start the season , he couldn't make Port's best 23.
Some are now suggesting that he has gotten over his hamstring issue earlier than expected and may come into the side this week. That makes no sense.
If he wasn't considered good enough two weeks ago, why would he be brought into a side that is playing as well as Port is unless there are injuries to cover which does not seem to be the case here.

You're 64 away from getting my attention. ;)

Farrell out Rozzee in.

Anything else would be totally left field.

Drew to Campbell and someone to Jordon

Feel like flicking Stepho out straight away

Tyson > Jordon was locked as my first trade at the start of the week
chasing cash generation with this second trade
Gaff> Taylor Walker!!! as my second trade
633k in the bank
3 trades used so far.

Wanted to hold Danger but need to trade I think. I'm favouring Butters over Isaac Smith, but unsure.

Willl Butters be a top 6 - 8 fwd?

Will give me enough money to go Idun to someone cheapish in the backline, probably Cumming. Need to do something down back.

2 options...
1. Just use one trade: Gaff to Titch. 270k bank.

2. Be aggressive and use 2 trades: Gaff to Bray and Hepp to Dusty.

Leaning towards option 2. Bray looks great and I don't want to hold onto Hepp for multiple weeks. Dusty looks amazing but maybe swans send someone on him, still think he is a top 6 fwd though.

This is probably my best chance to get Titch early though, I don't see myself making another midfield upgrade for a while....and it might be safer to have some cash in the bank in case something happens to Flynn. With Hunter finished at R3, a Flynn injury would leave me scrambling, especially now with Witts no longer an option.

Wanted to hold Danger but need to trade I think. I'm favouring Butters over Isaac Smith, but unsure.

Willl Butters be a top 6 - 8 fwd?

Will give me enough money to go Idun to someone cheapish in the backline, probably Cumming. Need to do something down back.
Butters would be an exciting player to own but probably have to see the impact the Rozee has first. Port are stacked in the midfield, Butters might be a bit inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back