Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK changed my trades around.

As much as I want campaigners such as DBJ, Fyfe, Rozee, Walters, Simpkin, Smith (Dogs) in my team I am going -

Naismith > Cameron and Long > Gawn.

Dusty goes to the mid bench this week and my forward line still looks pretty strong with Budarick as cover.

Have ruck cover too in case Grundy misses.

Team looks really good now and have cover on all lines.

team.JPG

Last edited:
Have considered Dusty to Rozee. However think I’ll regret it. Just short on the cash for Walters. If Dusty Looks only a week then I’ll keep him from now. Port have had 2 big wins and when the games get a big tougher Rozee score could drop a bit. I think he’s a star but don’t think he can keep outscoring Dusty.
More than considered it :padlock: .....I'll take the $43K price increase this week on Rozee

Not sure why Dusty is a "must keep" .....average the last 3 seasons just on 100 .....I also save $70K on the trade

This season cash is king

Until Rozee scores 60s and middles out his gains.
Yes maybe ....but i'm looking at POD's, not group think

Why are people then looking at Pittonet, Bennell, Ceglar, Bewley ?? ......some players we have formlines on, others we're trying to look at improved roles

Macrae playing wing is bad .....Rozee going from a forward to more a mid role is good .....some moves will work, others won't ....it's what makes the game so enjoyable ;)

Yes maybe ....but i'm looking at POD's, not group think

Why are people then looking at Pittonet, Bennell, Ceglar, Bewley ?? ......some players we have formlines on, others we're trying to look at improved roles

Macrae playing wing is bad .....Rozee going from a forward to more a mid role is good .....some moves will work, others won't ....it's what makes the game so enjoyable ;)

PAINFUL....

Nicnat to Goldy, Dusty to Fyfe.

After spruiking Goldy all pre season after his finish to 2019 I went Nic Nat instead for reasons I still have no ******* idea. Only used 2 trades last week, so taking the opportunity to turf Dusty, happy to do so too.

It's never too late, you just don't want everyone to jump on the Rozee bandwagon with you uncle Jisk. ;)
Rozee was an inspired pick at the start of the year, and very happy with it, but not sure I'd be wanting to be effectively paying a premium. He can't maintain the current output (135 avg) and will attract attention. It's also fair to say he's played witches hats so far (noting that Gold Coast in March was a different proposition).

OK changed my trades around.

Naismith > Cameron and Long > Gawn.
I don't like this one bit. Yes, getting Gawn in is great, but Naismith is a cash cow, even if he is injured. He'll net you 200k minimum, if not more.

Cameron will be lucky to make the team this week with Cox around the corner. Even if he does, he may only last a week or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't like this one bit. Yes, getting Gawn in is great, but Naismith is a cash cow, even if he is injured. He'll net you 200k minimum, if not more.

Cameron will be lucky to make the team this week with Cox around the corner. Even if he does, he may only last a week or two.

Why does Naismith automatically make 200k considering he's injured and has competition?

narrowed trades down to 2 options

Mccluggage > steven
Conroy > pittonet

Mccluggage > bennell
Conroy > rozee (cameron moves to r3 for coverage)

Im leaning towards option 2 but both combos have merit
Steven not playing till R4

Pending selections tonight, Im thinking Dusty to Simpkin. Could have got Wingard or Ceglar but Simpkin has the best average and easiest opponents next 3 games and all at marvel too.

Cavarra to Pittonet.

Just need one of Sturt or Cameron to play.
1592440111648.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back