Captains Round 3 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FO9Kh0faIAAhL2D

Glad Macrae isn't a set and forget this week. Makes it so much more interesting now people need to choose a C.

VC Petracca
C Miller though hopefully isn't needed.

* me. That has to be the best 80 point game of all time from Bailey Smith. I thought he was BOG.

Bloody tempted to stick the C on Max. I've held the big man, time he repaid the love with a casual 180 against Draper and 2MP.
Would be a bold move. I think if he scores 150+ i'll just be stoked that i didnt trade him, even if it means he wouldve been my best captain option. To be honest i never thought of trading him but a big score would definitely be very nice given his % ownership has taken a dive!

All hindsight, but I should have had another look at the weekend's game before I lock in my VC.
VC Gawn looks good actually - think about all those HA against the weakened Essendon midfield :D

Can we have a game where both ruckman, from the same team, score over 130 points :eek:

I have a gut feeling that Neale is a captaincy trap this week. Noble would have watched Essendon do nothing to slow him down and won't let it happen to them.

A tag will come and it could be a frustrating 95 at best.

I have a gut feeling that Neale is a captaincy trap this week. Noble would have watched Essendon do nothing to slow him down and won't let it happen to them.

A tag will come and it could be a frustrating 95 at best.
Who tho?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Macrae not working out, I reckon I'll go a bit left field and hope for Piggy Oliver to get his snout in the trough. I've had everything from 160s to a 400 with him as captain in the past, hopefully more of the latter tonight.

With Macrae not working out, I reckon I'll go a bit left field and hope for Piggy Oliver to get his snout in the trough. I've had everything from 160s to a 400 with him as captain in the past, hopefully more of the latter tonight.
Will outscore Macrae in the first quarter vs us

flip a coin between Touk vs Neale for me, worried about a Neale tag and Brisbane smashing them so he goes cruise control

Bloody tempted to stick the C on Max. I've held the big man, time he repaid the love with a casual 180 against Draper and 2MP.
Vs Draper and Phillips fwiw, doubt 2MP does any rucking tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back