Essendons midfield should be a walkover in it's current shape
Quality of possessions
Can hit the scoreboard

Macrae my second option

Could rack up 50 possessions this round
Goldstein a negative
Quality of disposals not to the same standard as Steels

When is Ryder and Marshall back? 🤔

Also struggling to choose between Grundy and Macrae. My only concern with Grundy is that he missed training earlier in the week with illness.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

When is Ryder and Marshall back? 🤔

Ratten said two weeks. Marshall played half a practice match last week and was fine. Ryders apparently been keeping fit running 12kms a day. I will be surprised if one is not back for our home game against the eagles next week.

Team's ****ed anyway, so the VC is going on Neale so I can laugh at campaigners trading him when he goes big/blame him when it all goes to s**t again.

Win/win the way I see it.

Grundy VC tonight. Hoping for a large one.
Seems like most are going Macrae VC so will see how he scores and if it's 30pts+ more than Grundy I'll potentially roll the dice on Gawn C.

Ratten said two weeks. Marshall played half a practice match last week and was fine. Ryders apparently been keeping fit running 12kms a day. I will be surprised if one is not back for our home game against the eagles next week.

Awesome as I have Steele too.

Also struggling to choose between Grundy and Macrae. My only concern with Grundy is that he missed training earlier in the week with illness.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Such a hard decision. Will being sick even out the potatoes he's rucking against? The lions midfield is pretty good and will surely lift this week. I really don't know.

They will probably score about the same and it won't matter lol.

Grundy has a career average of 103 vs Brisbane HS 121 and Macrae has a career average of 111 vs North HS 153 I think I will go Macrae
That 103 average would mainly be against Stef though right? He struggled against him round 1. Are the blokes he's up against tonight going to stop him?

That 103 average would mainly be against Stef though right? He struggled against him round 1. Are the blokes he's up against tonight going to stop him?

Last year was against Oscar and still only scored 104. I'm going to back Macrae I think he will go BIG tomorrow.

There is a huge difference between the experience and caliber of Stef, the sheer size and incredible development we’ve seen of Big O and then Connor Ballenden and Tom Fullarton. Rhys Stanley had 22 touches and scored 120 last week on a dead Big O and support from Fullarton.

Im straight up captaining Grundy, he should be good for 135 imo

Also Grundy at Marvel - 179, 133, 174, 108, 121, 152, 109, 114, 125, 113, 106, 107, 103, 108, 114, 86 going all the way back to 2015.

VC Grundy
C Macrae

Had my heart in my mouth last week watching Gawn as C, don't trust rucks enough yet to flat out captain them before I see a couple more rounds of play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back