Round 3 Venting and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a horrible feeling Jordan Clark gets none of the footy this week

Scott will outscore Constable this week, just the way it is with rookies. Can't get over Scott last week, gastro or not, so Constable is on field.
Going to be hell watching Laird and Mrouch tonight. Mrouch tonned with 19 disposals last week...he is going 30+ disposals tonight so 130 minimum for him.
BSmith, Clark, Brouch, Constable, Danger, Telly on field for me tonight. 600 from that lot would be nice but my predictions are:
BSmith = 70 (will be on 55 at HT)
Clark = 60
Brouch = 104
Constable = 83
Danger = 119
Telly = 101

Backing in M Crouch as VC tonight, think he'll go big and something different from Danger.

M.Crouch (VC), Dangerfield, T Kelly, B.Crouch, Constable, Smith and Clark all on the field. Huge night. Atkins on bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put the trade stuff on hold for tomorrow because I could t decide and I was busy at work

All the players I wanted were not affected tonight anyway. Also wanted to see how Constable would to help my decision of Going with Constable and Walsh on field or bringing in cousins or Libba What are people’s thoughts? About the dicsison haha

Put the trade stuff on hold for tomorrow because I could t decide and I was busy at work

All the players I wanted were not affected tonight anyway. Also wanted to see how Constable would to help my decision of Going with Constable and Walsh on field or bringing in cousins or Libba What are people’s thoughts? About the dicsison haha
Constable great start. May not need libba or cousins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back