Round 3 Venting and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody start with Marcus Bontempelli? Because I did last year
Last year for me too :weary:

Such a typical round 3. I was happy with my team, thought I'd avoided some traps and nailed some tough picks. Now I've passed on Rozee, stuck with Dunkley, have a concussed Rockliff and a bunch of spud rookies barely getting 40.

Happy to be north of 2,000 but If Worpel doesn't pull his finger out, I'll have 7 onfields under 51.
Guess 2k + is good with that lot onfield.

I'm calling it now, someone is playing against Worpel who works for CD lol. Another handball missed in the forward 50. Right now, he's minus 14 points from 3 missed tackles and one handball. Absolutely ridiculous

I'm calling it now, someone is playing against Worpel who works for CD lol. Another handball missed in the forward 50. Right now, he's minus 14 points from 3 missed tackles and one handball. Absolutely ridiculous
Surely they fix it up after the game? There have been lots of times they change scores to fix up errors.

Not sure they'll fix up that greater differential at the end of the game.

Gonna need a monster game from Newnes to clear the 2000 this afternoon. Cheers Worp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 3 and nearly done for the year already. ~4000 ranking so not bad.. but just nothing going right at all. Dunkley can get ****ed

Crisp, Rocky and Worp just added to the pain. Just was not my round. Have already dropped 6500 spots from 310 to 6800. Tough tough week
I have no right to be ranked higher than you at the moment haha. You haven't made a wrong move all year and just got shafted by Phillips late out. But you have Newnes against my Parker so you should climb back ahead of me.

If only Langdon had forward status like last year

Crisp, Rocky and Worp just added to the pain. Just was not my round. Have already dropped 6500 spots from 310 to 6800. Tough tough week
I have no right to be ranked higher than you at the moment haha. You haven't made a wrong move all year and just got shafted by Phillips late out. But you have Newnes against my Parker so you should climb back ahead of me.
lol nevermind my rank just updated. Blew out to 15k so must not have updated for a while. Knew there was something fishy going on for me to be inside the top 10000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back