U18 Champs Round 3 - Vic Country vs Vic Metro

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised by Khamis footy IQ for a guy of African descent

Thought the same of Quaynor last week , both very impressive
We're getting to the point where a lot of those kids grew up here so picked up footy at an early enough age, rather than just being athletic freaks coming in late.

Currently in Vietnam and can’t watch Future Stars (geo locked). Any chance you can post the first round please.
Sorry mate i didnt record it
You boys got walsh
Ill try by memory
1- licosiu
2- walsh
3- max king
4-the other king
5- rankine
Not sure afte that

Currently in Vietnam and can’t watch Future Stars (geo locked). Any chance you can post the first round please.
1. Carlton - Lukosius
2. Brisbane - Walsh
3. St. Kilda - Max King
4. Gold Coast - Ben King
5. North Melbourne - Tarryn Thomas [Matching Bulldogs bid]
6. Western Bulldogs - Izak Rankine
7. Essendon - Bailey Smith
8. Sydney - Nick Blakey [Matching Dockers bid]
9. Fremantle - Bailey Williams
10. Adelaide - Connor Rozee
11. GWS - Jackson Hately
12. Hawthorn - Ian Hill
13. Collingwood - Isaac Quaynor
14. Port Adelaide - Jye Caldwell
15. Geelong - Riley Collier-Dawkins
16. Adelaide - Curtis Taylor
17. Gold Coast - Chayce Jones
18. Richmond - Tom McKenzie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leading disposal winners

Metro
McKenzie 23
Answerth 21
Rowbottom 20
Smith 20
West 20
Ayton-Delaney 20
Khamis 18
Hanrahan 17

Country
Walsh 29
Duursma 19
McHenry 17

Is there a link to a replay of the game anywhere ? YouTube perhaps as they had for the Allies game ?

It was on foxtel this time but it also played on the AFL App so maybe their is a replay on there. Dont think we will find it on youtube so you may have to ask giantroo for some nice highlights ;)

Highlight videos coming for some of the players.

Just Finished watching the replay of this game from the weekend and I thought Duursma was really impressive. Particularly liked his willingness to work hard when the opposition had the ball to go with his obvious run and attacking flair. Also noticed that he was dual sided which is becoming a bit of a rarity these days.

Just Finished watching the replay of this game from the weekend and I thought Duursma was really impressive. Particularly liked his willingness to work hard when the opposition had the ball to go with his obvious run and attacking flair. Also noticed that he was dual sided which is becoming a bit of a rarity these days.
Yeah I liked Duursma game too. He has presence about him.

Highlight videos coming for some of the players.

Hey Giantroo, thanks for the footage !!
Seeing as you’re the man when it comes to highlight packages, do you know if there’s any footage of Collier Dawson out there ?
Been told he’s Bont like, keen to have a look.

Hey Giantroo, thanks for the footage !!
Seeing as you’re the man when it comes to highlight packages, do you know if there’s any footage of Collier Dawson out there ?
Been told he’s Bont like, keen to have a look.
Yes, there is a video on my channel. Just hit the youtube link in my sig and locate all the draftee videos there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back