MVP Round 3 Votes v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep that’s about where I had it, how so many had NN in the votes just boggles the mind.

He was total poop in the first half - trundling around like Justin Madden on his last legs - but lifted in the 2nd half when the team were clearly under instruction to ‘attack the footy’ (which for everyone else last about 5 minutes).

Yep that’s about where I had it, how so many had NN in the votes just boggles the mind.
Yet you had Gaff there? Nic had far more influence. I think something was wrong with Gaff. He could hardly raise a gallop, dropped a mark, fumbled and turned the ball over after getting easy kicks. He’s better than that even though I don’t think he is particularly damaging

5 - Jeremy McGovern
4 - Nic Nautanui
3 - Patrick Naish
2 - Jackson Nelson
1 - Hugh Dixon

Even with all the disruption that was a pretty poor effort.

5 Gov
4 Nic
3 Naish
2 Hurn
1 Me for watching that

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Can't even give myself 1... for the 2nd to time ever I left at 3/4 time... the other time was to pick up my son at the airport.

To add insult to injury Optus Stadium were already playing Dockers theme song outside the ground and the Matagarup Bridge was purple.

Yet you had Gaff there? Nic had far more influence. I think something was wrong with Gaff. He could hardly raise a gallop, dropped a mark, fumbled and turned the ball over after getting easy kicks. He’s better than that even though I don’t think he is particularly damaging
He was never a 'rip the game apart' type player. He was always a run a million miles, have a million medium impact possessions type.

Now he is having virtually no impact. 25 possessions and only one i50. That's just wasting it. If you're getting your possessions on the wing, at least 1 in 3 should be looking for a target i50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back