Review Round 3 vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

timthumb.png

I don't get the arrogance from the coaches.

Westhoff was getting killed the rucks. Dixon was either losing or equalising. It wasn't until the last 3 minutes when Brisbane threatened to win that the coaches finally left Dixon there.

Also Hoff in the rucks means we don't get his outside spread. If we are going to stick with this set up then Dixon should be the main first ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get the arrogance from the coaches.

Westhoff was getting killed the rucks. Dixon was either losing or equalising. It wasn't until the last 3 minutes when Brisbane threatened to win that the coaches finally left Dixon there.

Also Hoff in the rucks means we don't get his outside spread. If we are going to stick with this set up then Dixon should be the main first ruck.
This. Good post.

The first rule of selection club is play a ruckman.
The second rule of selection club is PLAY A RUCKMAN!
The third rule of selection club is PLAY A ******* RUCKMAN OR I’M GOING TO RAM THAT WHITEBOARD SO FAR UP YOUR CLACKER KEN, THAT YOUR NICKNAME WILL BE MAGIC MARKER.

I have no idea what everyone is talking. My AFL record says the other team forfeited and we were given the 4 Points. Who are we playing next week again and which Ruckman do they have who will to well us up?

Many of us said it

If we go into this game without a ruckman we could get hurt

Westhoff floating back would have been handing. Instead he was getting killed by a ruckman in the centre. Martin is too good a match up because he taps great but gets around the ground great as well and good when ball around the ground. So he negates the only strengths westhoff has in the ruck role.

All that and we lost what would have been a game breaking performance by westhoff had he done the usual plug himself at chb as an extra when were under the pump

Now we are stuck deciding whether to play a ruck against a fast running team at Etihad for *s sake.

Well that was better than losing...just.

Every time we are shite and win it’s because of SGray!

Anyone who argued against a ruck this week has to admit they were wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back