Review Round 3 vs Bulldogs @ Marvel Stadium. Sunday 2:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Coming off a win and a 1-point loss, it’s hard to argue for any changes.

Maybe Brodie if we are looking for another midfield option to throw at that Bulldogs midfield, but can’t fault the team we have served up so far.
EDIT: thought the midfield was great today. Even contributions across the board. Starting to gel.

The Doggies look good so far. But then again I said that this time last week about the Dockers.

He would be lucky to keep his spot. Had a taste for it, knows what he has to do now. Time to go down to the NEAFL and work hard for it
My thoughts exactly, throw him in the NEAFL where he can use his athleticism to get his confidence up and to get some goals on the board. Just looks a bit rushed at AFL level so far. Looks a lot like N.Riewoldt did in his early games.

I don't think anyone should come in ,if you can't win against Brisbane Reserve today , you don't deserve to play AFL .

It was a practice match and Brisbane are probably the team to beat in the NEAFL this year
If you can't do well in practice match , how can you perform against an AFL team like Bulldog away . The more Lukosius play in AFL the more his teammate know his movement , Baily Smith pretty ordinary last week and he play well this week .

I don't think anyone should come in ,if you can't win against Brisbane Reserve today , you don't deserve to play AFL .

Bit harsh. Down to 20 at quarter time and 18 by end of game. A few players playing out of position too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit harsh. Down to 20 at quarter time and 18 by end of game. A few players playing out of position too.
Is not hard to know why those players are playing in the second , some like Sam Day and Leslie are having interrupted pre season , Brodie endurance and kicking a problem .

Luko will be fine.. he needs reps..
What he doesn't need is a mentality that when he has a game where he under achieves he is going to get dropped..
He is going to be special for us, he can literally do anything..
The sooner he gets confudence and gets used to the speed and physicality of the game, the sooner he will win games for us..

He will be our Jordan De Goey.

Ranking will be strutting around our forward line stylin and profilin like Ric Flair.
I can’t wait
Yup, doing freaky things. Everyone needs a little de goey in their life.. And Rankine is the guy. I can't wait to see him back playing and the magic he'll bring! With him, would have won last week.

Just need to give more AFL game to young players , Brisbane young players make mistake but Fagan persist with them rather than play them in NEAFL , ( Rayner , Zac Bailey , mcluggage ,witherden ,berry )- all of them have quiet game in AFL and silly mistake .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back