Review Round 3 vs Bulldogs @ Marvel Stadium. Sunday 2:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

UP THE SUNNERS! One proud member and supporter right now. What an incredible hard fought win! This team showed serious guts, desire and drive. We are really sticking it to the continual anti-suns media commentary and truly showing them all how incompetent they are. The umpiring was a disgrace but all that matters is those 4 points and the W. Well done to the fans who showed up today and supported the boys, you were super loud and passionate.

Pear1870

Section 301
Port Adelaide - Allir Allir Player Sponsor 2021 Port Adelaide - Kane Farrell Player Sponsor 2021 Port Adelaide - Connor Rozee Player Sponsor 2020
Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Great result for you guys. Especially pleased for stewie dew 😀. Hope you guys have a great season (except when you play Port of course). Three games in a row with each result under a goal, and 2 your way. Excellent 👍

Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Uber Eats And Scotch Time Brother And Sisterhood

I’m just going to hit the Johnny Walker Red Label with great gusto

What are the other members of the GC Scotch Community Having???

I just might try a little Tamnavulin Double Cask Single Malt...the occasion calls for it..:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
congrats on the win guys, really deserved it a couple of points off being 3-0 wowee... you guys are going to kill us...
After you posted I just do a quick browse on your Board , most of your are very confident to be GC by big margin , I don't really mind because I prefer the underdog tag.

Jun 19, 2018
frankston station
AFL Club
Carlton
After you posted I just do a quick browse on your Board , most of your are very confident to be GC by big margin , I don't really mind because I prefer the underdog tag.
lol no, no one is confident trust me. There might be a few people but i guarantee you atleast 95% of us arent confident AT ALL especially the way you guys played today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back