Status
Not open for further replies.

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Looks like we’re staying down for the week and switching home games against Collingwood

Robbo posted on Insta that Matho is flying down.

Oct 13, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
And I picked this week to go away for an early Easter holiday. Stupid me in not wanting to be in Melbourne when we have a bonus game to go to

Not a bonus unfortunately - its a swap of the round 22 game which will now be in brisbane. So if you are a Victorian member who will be away, you will lose a game which sucks.

GCS in 11

All Australian
Jul 6, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I’d guess Rd 5 Vs Essendon is a good chance to be relocated to Melbourne too, would make all Rd 2-6 games scheduled against Victorian teams in Victoria. The club should embrace it and wear the Fitzroy jumper for the month and give back to the Vic Based members!!

I’d guess Rd 5 Vs Essendon is a good chance to be relocated to Melbourne too, would make all Rd 2-6 games scheduled against Victorian teams in Victoria. The club should embrace it and wear the Fitzroy jumper for the month and give back to the Vic Based members!!

That's still almost 20 days away - I wouldn't think that's likely at all. Possible, yes, but our Premier's language today is quite clearly around locking down for 3 days to avoid a longer lockdown. If we're still a no-go zone in 20 days, things are about to get very dire up here.

That's still almost 20 days away - I wouldn't think that's likely at all. Possible, yes, but our Premier's language today is quite clearly around locking down for 3 days to avoid a longer lockdown. If we're still a no-go zone in 20 days, things are about to get very dire up here.

This. They haven't got all the answers as to where the positive cases have got it from. Lock down now just hits the pause button on any potential further spread they aren't yet aware about, gives time for test results to catch up and for them to get a better understanding. If they are happy that all the positive cases are accounted for and isolating, they will let things get back to normal. The timing is to help save Easter as well.

The only things that might hurt the bombers game will be how other states view qld at that time. The AFL couldn't have the bombers come here if they are going to be considered dirty and have to quarantine for 14 days. So the conditions up here need to be not just fine, but fine for a good week i'd say. Hopefully the 3 day lock down does the trick, no more surprise cases pop up and we will be good to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women

No to the Roy jumper. When are people going to get it through their skulls that the BRISBANE Lions are not Fitzroy??

No to the Roy jumper. When are people going to get it through their skulls that the BRISBANE Lions are not Fitzroy??

Horrible take. Fitzroy heritage should be celebrated. The club tends to wear the Fitzroy away strip whenever it can when it plays in Melb anyway. Even sentiment aside, it is a great looking away jumper anyway.

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If Oscar and Archie are unavailable I wonder if we go with Fullarton and Ballenden as our rucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back