Autopsy Round 3 vs GWS Giants, Giants Stadium, Saturday April 2, 4:35pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, our midfield is getting killed and our forwards are not getting a look in that congestion. Need a real quick turn-around or it’s gonna get ugly. Was a putrid quarter for the vast majority.

Still feeling confident everyone?

If we can get a few early goals yes.

Getting over run in the midfield, and these inside 50s are shithouse.

I’ll tell ya what if Luko wants to be a forward and get paid the big bucks be better start performing or else he can rot at half back

fire caleb graham into the ******* sun!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pathetic half of football.
Lets hope the boys wake up after half time
GWS got a couple of freebies from the umpires and nothing's gone our way
The tide always turns .
It's a matter of whether we can take advantage when it does
And oh... Graham:rolleyes:
When you're working your arse off to just try and keep your foot in the door and a team mate does the most unbelievably stupid things
Just not a football brain I'm afraid dear Caleb

Lets hope the boys wake up after half time
GWS got a couple of freebies from the umpires and nothing's gone our way
The tide always turns .
It's a matter of whether we can take advantage when it does
And oh... Graham:rolleyes:
When you're working your arse off to just try and keep your foot in the door and a team mate does the most unbelievably stupid things
Just not a football brain I'm afraid dear Caleb
We are getting demolished by a bigger stronger and hard working team. Dont see it turning around.

Yeah, Caleb Graham has had (another?) a stinker. Brain fades and getting in his teammate’s way. Certainly made it harder, and it’s already damn hard. I’d rather play an intercepting small at this stage—like we used to.

But we are shooting ourselves in the foot with our inside 50s. Sharp strolls up the wing and after 3 seconds still bombs it. If he can’t find a target after that then our forwards aren’t leading properly. We need some shorter options to open up the ground a bit. Casboult vision has got us two goals, but cost us a few legit chances. When we kick it low we look better.

It’s been hard to watch.

Yeah, Caleb Graham has had (another?) a stinker. Brain fades and getting in his teammate’s way. Certainly made it harder, and it’s already damn hard. I’d rather play an intercepting small at this stage—like we used to.

But we are shooting ourselves in the foot with our inside 50s. Sharp strolls up the wing and after 3 seconds still bombs it. If he can’t find a target after that then our forwards aren’t leading properly. We need some shorter options to open up the ground a bit. Casboult vision has got us two goals, but cost us a few legit chances. When we kick it low we look better.

It’s been hard to watch.
I just keep wondering why I ........ Better keep my tongue but some of these remnants have to go. We have good young and also experienced bodies in the VFL. Use them....and Chol just never looks interested!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back