Unofficial Preview Round 3 vs Norf - The List Manager Who Shagged Me - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha talk about sackings how about the one when Melbourne sacked Niel Daniher . Gets them in a grand final and gets the ass . Yeah let's talk about that . That's Melbourne for you hang on didn't they do that with Norm smith yeah that's right win flags and still gets the ass that's Melbourne for ya . Talk about making up the numbers the Ders are good at that in the bottom 9 ... That's Melbourne for ya ..
Haha Norm Smith?
Geez we're dredging up some dirt here!!

Captain Wayne and his VC best mate Anthony go to a bar...

Haha Norm Smith?

That's not the joke. It's Wayne Carey and Steven's wife go to a toilet ..... geez can't even tell a joke right. Hopeless

Pretty sure Stevo was standing at the bar whilst his Mrs was in the loo with the skipper...
Duck asked Stevo if he could have a shot at his wet pussy, Stevo agreed having misheard and wandered why Duck walked straight past the shot glass and into the bathrooms

Haha Norm Smith?

Yes Norm smith was along time ago but the curse continues ..

And if a 10 goal drubbing isn't enough, let's go and sack all our good old blokes.
That's Norf for ya though, always making up the numbers
And yet with out 'all our good blokes' we still beat you last year....

Twice.

Remind me how much you missed finals by?

Full credit to Norf here. Precious little to get excited about in the next few years so they're out in force to get the boot in while they still can.

Full credit to Norf here. Precious little to get excited about in the next few years so they're out in force to get the boot in while they still can.
First time in a vast amount of time that we really are anybody’s Grand Final.

Pretty sure Stevo was standing at the bar whilst his Mrs was in the loo with the skipper...

Your avatar just gave me an irony overdose.

Surely you GoDees aren't confident?

They have to be otherwise its not nearly as hilarious when widdle old Norf beat em.

Watch us win and them miss finals by a fraction again.

I remember in 09 when they were talking Dynasties built on ill gotten tanking gains. #stillain'tseenfinals.

Such great culture and leadership..

Wayne Carey.. not going to bother listing his indiscretions.

Brent Harvey.. selfish player.. selfish human..

The biggest legends of your football club fail in both culture and leadership. The shinboner spirit is not even a thing anymore. Do you even know what it means? Feel free to google if you need to lol
Garry Lyon..... [insert your quote here] plus he came back to the club and appointed Mark Neald...eeeww

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time in a vast amount of time that we really are anybody’s Grand Final.
Haha we just destroyed a potential finalist . Should've won by 80 we have the same amount of wins better % . You guys lose this and you're seasons finished . North don't have expectations to make finals but you rabble has . I won't be surprised either way .

Garry Lyon..... [insert your quote here] plus he came back to the club and appointed Mark Neald...eeeww

Adelaide fan's jimmys seem rustled for some reason :think:

Haha long bow but if you consider their situations to be the same then you should be our next test spinner

Turn it up.

Carey & Stevens played footy together, and Duck made the mistake of revisiting the well.

Lyon & Brownless were best mates.

A ****load less than Norf.

So you're saying North were s**t last year and yet with finals beckoning you could not beat us, twice.

The short hand version of this is:

Melbourne Football clubs mental fragility vs North Melbourne cost them finals.

Just laughing at the kids in the sandpit arguing over who's sandcastle is bigger
It appears the salt levels are higher outside of the sandpit than in.

Turn it up.

Carey & Stevens played footy together, and Duck made the mistake of revisiting the well.

Lyon & Brownless were best mates.
Give me a spell.
One couple were still married whilst the other was separated.
One couple got it on in a dunny whilst the other is still together.
One was whilst they were still playing, the other was a decade later.
Your'e more full of sh*t than Wayne himself if you believe they are the same thing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back