Unofficial Preview Round 3 vs Norf - The List Manager Who Shagged Me - Opposition Supporters Welcome

As opposed to free lift passes at Mt Buller?
IMG_0511.JPG

What's going on with Hibbard? He's a clean ball user but they seem to be playing him out of position.

He is playing the same position as last year. Just had a quieter 2 games.

7 disposals, 2 marks and 1 tackle down from last years averages.

Saying that, he was in excellent JLT form. I expect he will get back to last years form.

domiroo

It’s a big kick it’s long kick it’s a goal .....
Dec 26, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Catanzaro / Manchester City
It has been a while.
But please tell us how it feels to win the first 9 games of a season then get pumped by 10 goals in the first final. That sounds heaps fun!
Yes the key word in your reply was finals . Something Melbourne hasn't done in years and years and years .You guys would only know about being pumped by 10 goals in HA .

Yes the key word in your reply was finals . Something Melbourne hasn't done in years and years and years .You guys would only know about being pumped by 10 goals in HA .
And if a 10 goal drubbing isn't enough, let's go and sack all our good old blokes.
That's Norf for ya though, always making up the numbers

And if a 10 goal drubbing isn't enough, let's go and sack all our good old blokes.
inb4 they throw James McDonald in our face

Mcarcherey

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Great culture? Please, Norf's repeated tanking efforts over the years, Carey's shenanigans, Scott's 'VANILLA FTW!" recruiting and gameplan have destroyed all of that.

I expect that Melbourne will be roped in to Good Friday next year, probably against Essendon, to bring some credibility to the fixture for the AFL.
:drunk:

domiroo

Dec 26, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hahaha talk about sackings how about the one when Melbourne sacked Niel Daniher . Gets them in a grand final and gets the ass . Yeah let's talk about that . That's Melbourne for you hang on didn't they do that with Norm smith yeah that's right win flags and still gets the ass that's Melbourne for ya . Talk about making up the numbers the Ders are good at that in the bottom 9 ... That's Melbourne for ya ..

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
We’ve never voted in favour of merging with another club either :thumbsu:

No bloody wonder considering your fans didn't have voting rights for 20 years.

Hahaha talk about sackings how about the one when Melbourne sacked Niel Daniher . Gets them in a grand final and gets the ass . Yeah let's talk about that . That's Melbourne for you hang on didn't they do that with Norm smith yeah that's right win flags and still gets the ass that's Melbourne for ya . Talk about making up the numbers the Ders are good at that in the bottom 9 ... That's Melbourne for ya ..
Seven years after that Grand Final, mind you.
I raise you re-signing Schimma then sacking him 2 practice matches later.
Pagan got you 2 flags and you let him walk to Carlton.

domiroo

Dec 26, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
yes and look how far you've come hahaha Pagan went for cash . But we played in prelims anyway . Please .

Work of art.
I have it framed at home.

I wonder if the Godees are going to be so inviting to North fans to participate in thier Autopsy thread.

Probably not. I’ll enjoy reading the melts nonetheless.

domiroo

Dec 26, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seven years after that Grand Final, mind you.
I raise you re-signing Schimma then sacking him 2 practice matches later.
Pagan got you 2 flags and you let him walk to Carlton.
Pagan went for cash . Schima was there 5 years can't recall extending his contract . That's right 2004 Melbourne flying top of the ladder the president comes out and says Melbourne will win the flag . 5 rounds later all losses like a lead balloon THUD ! . My brother is a Melbourne member . ( I feel so sorry for him ) he brings this up all the time .. Hahahaha the DEES .

Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Ahhhhhh so many funny memories.

It all started with an awesome spitta goal at the death in 07. Then we won again and again and again and again and so on and so forth.

I've known a few different GoDees supporters over the last decade plus and they all have that incredulous/surprised look when we beat them.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
All banter aside good on you Melbourne for taking after North Melbourne and getting rid of pokies .
It’s great news isn’t it. Makes me really happy. And proud.

amaz199

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ahhhhhh so many funny memories.

It all started with an awesome spitta goal at the death in 07. Then we won again and again and again and again and so on and so forth.

I've known a few different GoDees supporters over the last decade plus and they all have that incredulous/surprised look when we beat them.
Idk why they react with surprised looks. The last time they made finals was 2006 and they have been average to very mediocre ever since. It has taken a decade to get Melbourne into a position that might allow them to finally succeed. Might.

Too early too make the call.

How could you possibly have a banter thread against a team you haven't beaten for 12 ******* years?!

Shut it down and bow down to your masters please.

Would be so brave to only have banter threads when we are top of the table.

Us Dee's fans have a fortitude that you "shin boners" could only ever dream of.

Back